Evening Track Day at Grand Bend Aug 6th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Evening Track Day at Grand Bend Aug 6th

sunny525

Site Supporter
Given the number of people who have already signed up, there will likely be 2 groups at the most (slow and fast).

The best way to make it happen is to pre-register. They only need a few more riders to run the evening. If they don't get the minimum number of riders, they will refund your money back.

Just signed up, might spend the day on the beach and the evening at the track :)

I signed up last night too. It's a good chance to work on my suspension changes before Mosport next week. :)

specs and dogs allowed? have yet to witness some track racing/riding and would at least like to watch (I swear ill wipe the drool)

specs and dogs allowed? have yet to witness some track racing/riding and would at least like to watch (I swear ill wipe the drool)

Track days are free for anyone who wants to spectate, dogs are allowed but must be kept leashed.

You should come and check out some really awesome racing when SOAR is at Grand Bend. The next race weekend is Sept 12-13.

That was really fun! The ambulance didn't have to roll, so 4 good sessions makes for a good Thursday night :)

2 groups would have been nice but there really were too many people for that.

Great track day! Thanks to Grand Bend for running this. I was happy with three groups.

2 groups would have been nice but there really were too many people for that.

I dunno... last Thursday evening that I did there was running modified track, so shorter than the Technical from last night.
Ran 2 groups, Red had about 5-6 riders, green 17ish (several of them should have moved to red though).
Don't know where the maximum 12 riders on track at a time came from yesterday, as they definitely didn't enforce it the other time.

But was definitely a fun evening. Price was right and hung out with good friends.

The maximum 12/13 on track refers to car lapping days obviously our guys thought it pertained to both. But limiting size does make for a safer program all things considered

Back
Top Bottom