TMP Aug 1st | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Aug 1st

On the Sunday, I was there with a blue & white R6 with gold forks in meatball. If you got any photos of me would be cool to see if any turned out.

Hey Amy I was the one that approached you at the end of the day and you gave me a business card. Anyways if you got any of me I'd appreciate it. And I know good things aren't free :D

White black and red r6
1b289d96e5a4b95e553bf330a65c97b1.jpg

Cool.. did you mail the ECU or did you buy one, or how'd that work?
I mailed it. I would suggest either doing it over winter or hooking up with johncruiser and he'll flash your ecu locally. Bauce has amazing reviews over at r6 forums and I happy with mine but my friends are also happy with johncruisers flash.

I mailed it. I would suggest either doing it over winter or hooking up with johncruiser and he'll flash your ecu locally. Bauce has amazing reviews over at r6 forums and I happy with mine but my friends are also happy with johncruisers flash.

Cool, thanks. Been trying to decide if I should buy another ecu or just go for it.

Im nowhere near done yet.... I expect to have over 50-60 "good" shots by the time Im done.... I do primarily shoot hotshoe and intermediate, unless asked specifically.... It takes me some time to get final edits out... and I'm not editing tonight.... busy ridin....lol

Im nowhere near done yet.... I expect to have over 50-60 "good" shots by the time Im done.... I do primarily shoot hotshoe and intermediate, unless asked specifically.... It takes me some time to get final edits out... and I'm not editing tonight.... busy ridin....lol

No rush, your efforts are appreciated :)

Alright count me in for one. Will meet up sometime this summer for sure.
Sounds like a plan. The gun range open house was canceled this year so I didn't make it out to service my london peeps but I could mail you a pre-flashed ECU or if you're driving to/by toronto then we could meet up. If the spare ECU is for track days I don't need to have the bike in my hands, just let me know the mods/setup and it'll be awesome :)

Sounds like a plan. The gun range open house was canceled this year so I didn't make it out to service my london peeps but I could mail you a pre-flashed ECU or if you're driving to/by toronto then we could meet up. If the spare ECU is for track days I don't need to have the bike in my hands, just let me know the mods/setup and it'll be awesome :)

Beauty, sounds awesome. I have a buddy that works at a car dealership up there. Might be able to get a rendezvous with him worst case. Either way we will figure it out! :)

You guys have bikes. Go use it and meet up somewhere

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom