Jay birds | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jay birds

Indeed. Had a few friends there who said it was a great vibe at the park (I was stuck at work but heard a bit on the radio). Still kinda pointless for Sanchez to throw at their player IMO but I understand why it was done.

It's all the bandwagoners coming out... I'm kinda one of them tho can't lie. Go BJ's go

David Price pitches LIKE A BOSS!

Our line up is nasty

We just need some one to step into a reliable closer role (easier said then done)

And we need dickey to be solid.. 3 solid starters (price, buerhle, dickey)

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Estrada has been good last 3 as well. Hopefully Osuna fits in to the closer role well. I'm not a bandwagoner and have always liked the Jays. Only been to one Jays game this year but hopefully get to a couple more before the end of the (hopefully long) season.

Lawrie for Donaldson was a very good trade indeed.

I proudly proclaim I'm a bandwagon fan. If everyone supported a losing team, there would be no incentive for them to win.

Wanna fill the seats? Put a competitive product on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I proudly proclaim I'm a bandwagon fan. If everyone supported a losing team, there would be no incentive for them to win.

Wanna fill the seats? Put a competitive product on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with bandwagon as long as u know u are. I just hate bandwagon folks that seem to know the team inside out after one week.

Back to the team.

I love the young guys.. I feel better with the veteran additions to the bullpen. I love pains too but man he is our closer and he is a rookie.. It's not fair on him.. Now I am thinking playoffs. I would have loved to have a veteran closer.

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

everyone get on the bandwagon, .

Call it what you want, but when they start winning, I start watching. When they suck, I don't bother.

I haven't watched a Leafs game in years!

Jays are the real deal this year...

Sent from my Passport

Back
Top Bottom