Texting kills another rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

Texting kills another rider

Re: Testing kills another rider

No offense...but texting while riding and not wearing a helmet? Sort of seems like a winner of a Darwin Award...

No offense...but texting while riding and not wearing a helmet? Sort of seems like a winner of a Darwin Award...

I learned this week you have to have no children in order to be eligible for a Darwin, as you will not be passing your stupid to the next generation.

Texting while driving is stupid & dangerous enough. Doing it while riding...you're not just asking for trouble, you're guaranteed to get it.

Oops

Last edited:

Am I a bad person for not feeling much sympathy for that type of stupid....

'murica. Freedumb.

I can't even figure out how to possibly text and ride, never mind what could possibly be so important.

It's gotten out of control in the US. At least we have harsh distraction laws in Ontario, but many states don't and people watch Netflix while driving.

Ya no helmet and texting? What a loser! His friends and family shouldn't feel too much pain upon hearing how he died. It smells of suicide really. I'd love to know who he was texting and what he said. Or was he on facebook just trying ti open a link to "***** you need to see right now"

Back
Top Bottom