Missing rotten Rhonda Rhousey! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Missing rotten Rhonda Rhousey!

Schneller

Site Supporter
Aaarghhh! My local Boston pizza has decided to stop their UFC subscription! The closest other Boston Pizza is also not showing it. Anywhere on the net to watch?

Thank you, I'll give that a try.

Can't get past the pop ups on my iPad. Hope to find it tomorrow.

Nice fight.

Paying for this would be a joke.

Or let me ask, does anyone here still do pay-per-view for fights that could be 30 seconds or less?

Rogers charged $59.99 for last night's show (in HD) or $49.99 (non-HD). Plus taxes. For a main event that lasted only 34 secs.

In this particular case, why even bother with the internet? Rousey was going to win, this was a no contest fight from day one.

It is what it is. I think it's overpriced to buy for sure. I typically won't pay at home unless people are coming over. We usually go to a pub that has it on and then it feels more worth it. Beer and dinner didn't even cost me 60 bucks. :dontknow:

That said I was hoping Ronda would drag that out into at least a 3 round beating. Either way it was a pretty good ppv.

I saw it around 5 a.m. on the Web.

I'm not predisposed to pay to watch people beat the tar out of each other, so it was worth what I payed. :D

As far as how long it lasted, well it didn't end in the expected fashion, and some of the earlier tough talk, wasn't quite matched by the walk.
If there was a capability to take more punishment, I'm quite sure it would have been dished out, round after round.

Yes. As long as it is live and free.

Even better, I'll watch 25 mins of YouTube highlights...

Some of the fighters would need a lot harder heads for that to occur.
Besides, some of the fights are only 3 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom