Racer grabs brake of other rider, faces criminal charges in Italy. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racer grabs brake of other rider, faces criminal charges in Italy.

CafeRay

[video=youtube;9h3LvcY2CJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h3LvcY2CJs[/video]

Canepa, who rides a Ducati Panigale R in World Superbikes for the Althea Racing team, is due to appear in court charged with assault and battery according to the Italian magazine, which has posted the footage on its YouTube channel.

It appears to show a rider hitting the brake lever of a Suzuki GSX-R1000 ridden by Davide Cappato during an amateur practice session at Mugello, Italy, on September 23 2013. Cappatto suffered a broken collarbone in the subsequent crash.
Canepa is due to appear in court in Florence on September 30 according to Motociclismo. It’s understood he denies intentionally causing a crash.

Wow!! Is this what the Friday SOAR practice/track day is like?? I could totally see kellen doing that to me if I slowed him down. :)

Wow!! Is this what the Friday SOAR practice/track day is like?? I could totally see kellen doing that to me if I slowed him down. :)
No, we just hit the track rider's kill switch in the carrousel or have Ken show his *** crack

Back
Top Bottom