CBC news | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBC news

cbcanada

Banned
f2862a8bc2d81c9d7c192c053b5dee24.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

What does this have to do with Cbc news?

And by crazy you mean stuff that actually happens all in the name of the almighty dollar? C.R.E.A.M.

The fact that people take internet memes as fact is exactly what is wrong with society. Journalism isn't dead just the demand for it forcing 'news' outlets to chase the mouth breathing dollar. People don't question things anymore they just accept opinions that support their pre-conceived view of the world. Learning is a dying past time.

Reminds me of this Onion article
http://www.theonion.com/article/man-already-knows-everything-he-needs-to-know-abou-17990

And by crazy you mean stuff that actually happens all in the name of the almighty dollar? C.R.E.A.M.

Is there are corruption in various private sectors and governments absolutely! Have 13 Alternative health practitioners been murdered? No

Alternative health itself is a multibillion dollar industry and they have an financial interest in propping up these ideas that "Big Pharma" is suppressing cancer cures or that we can cure anything via Chiropractic methods or other such nonsense.

Hence why sites like Natural Cures not chemicals, the food bade and others make these little often less than true info graphics and it leads to a large number of click backs to their sites providing add revenue or sales of supplements often via the amazon referral scheme.

62118941.jpg

Last edited:
@AdRath, Not sure if that was directed at me, but I will respond. I'm not saying they should all be taken as truth. I used to be one that thought everyone who believed in conspiracy theories was a kook. But when I read Kevin Trudeau 's books where he explains how the US government passed a law saying "only a drug can cure, treat or remedy a disease", it got me thinking. I mean, that basically says nothing else can cure you and if you say it will, you are breaking the law. That does not have the publics' best interest at heart. That is about making money.

Damn, I've been taking Statins to bring down my cholesterol for years. Doctor refuses to even hear about alternative remedies. I'm not sure what is gonna kill me first; the drugs or the cholesterol.

Hell, I may now be one of those kooks, but look around, Wu-Tang had it figured out all those years ago. C.R.E.A.M.: Cash Rules Everything Around Me

Last edited:
@two50noob yes, I'll agree about the click backs, etc. But for me, let's cure something. Whether it's with drugs, or naturally. But let's cure it. Not continue to have to take this meds/ alternative meds to control it indefinitely. I don't know. Some people have more money under their mattress than my entire neighbourhood will make in their collective lifetime, and yet they still want more. When is enough, enough? I think we can agree that no matter which side you are on, money has always been the motivation.

It was directed at the memes above. Its important to question things but repeating false information as fact is harmful.

I definitely agree. And with 2 young boys, I find that extremely important. These commercials out that are calling for and end to "dietainment" are starting to impact me/us more, as my 11 year old is concerned with getting fat. Whereas I just want him to be concerned with eating well, and being active. Sorry going a little off topic.

Kevin Trudeau made allot of money of his books. He sold you on a lie so again your correct about CREAM he wrote a number of books full of lies and half truths to money. Hes a fraud.

The government never passed a law "only a drug can cure, treat or remedy a disease" that his big Pharma conspiracy money making angle.

A drug in Pharmacological terms is "a chemical substance used in the treatment, cure, prevention, or diagnosis of disease or used to otherwise enhance physical or mental well-being" Does not matter if that chemical is a man made or synthetic compound or a compound found in a nature like in a plant or something. The FDA regulates Drugs to ensure that that Specific claims about treatments efficacy and Safety are met (Weather they do a good job is another matter). In this sense you cannot say a Drug ,be it a Holistic herbal tea or man made pharmaceutical compound, can treat X illness or disease without backing up your specific claim using peer reviewed methodology. So if you want to claim that the plants you grow in the shady corner of your yard can cure AIDS you can! But you have to submit to proper methodological double bling testing of it and get it certified as a Drug. You cannot take your miracle cure around the country peddling it. This is simply a consumer protection act.

Now belive it or no the act isn't even enforced well. Chines herbalist, Homeopaths are all scoff laws in this regard and the FDA does not have the resources to police them.

Sorry about the Statins they are nasty drug with well documents unpleasant side effects but they are probably still providing you with benefit. You can always ask for a second opinion or consultation or you can go the alternative medical route but please let your DR know your doing and what they are providing you there is a real danger from interactions occurring even with herbal remedies they can also help properly monitor for changes. Of course long term lifestyle changes are the best way to combat high cholesterol a dietician (not a nutritionist) can help there.

Last edited:
@two50noob yes, I'll agree about the click backs, etc. But for me, let's cure something. Whether it's with drugs, or naturally. But let's cure it.

Yes but you understand that medical progress does not work by someone spinning a wheel and picking an illness then spending a week on a cure. Its exceptional complex and in some cases control of an illness is the only current option.

Yes but you understand that medical progress does not work by someone spinning a wheel and picking an illness then spending a week on a cure. Its exceptional complex and in some cases control of an illness is the only current option.

Of course the prevention of illness is probably a better long term strategy (dammit clicked post instead of edit)

VaccinesWork.png

I take everything I read with a grain of salt. Especially from a guy like Trudeau that made most of his fortune conning people.
You have to understand, I actually like to believe that most people are good, and that they do things for people's best interests. But sometimes it gets so difficult. I want to believe in what the FDA stands for, but those with the deepest pockets seem to get preferential treatment.
Bottom line: It's pretty darn difficult to navigate all the information out there as to what's legit and what is not.
Dammit. Too much thinking while I'm on vacay. Will look at the charts when I am on the pc.

I I actually like to believe that most people are good, and that they do things for people's best interests.

Most people are good most of the time.

To quote Baby cakes "mostly i just do neutral things

[video=youtube;pqZXPX0CiQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqZXPX0CiQI[/video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom