Long weekend rides? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Long weekend rides?

Iceman

Who's riding this weekend? I'm near Barrie, usually head north or west. Open to ideas/options, willing to meet almost anywhere. Like to put in a long day, keep my licence pace. Lol

Heading out Friday morning to Thunder Bay. Will be returning Tues or Wed, depending on the heat that I can't stand :/

Depending on weather, I'll be out. no idea when, where or why at this time..

Which days are you thinking, Jeremy?

I might be going for a ride tomorrow with Chase (if he is available) possibly up to Queen Liz II park to that bridge you showed me a couple years back, and from there might ride some logging roads. I'll be on the DRZ though, so not sure if we are going to get into stuff too hairy for your Kawi.

The weather is looking pretty spotty this weekend, although Saturday looks good to the north.
Did you and Chase get out today? Some really good trails off of that access road I showed you, great place to explore.

Yep, we went to the bridge but didn't explore the trails because we were running late. The road leading to the bridge is under construction right now... so freshly dozed and rolled and in excellent shape.

Found a wicked gravel road near Kinmount called White Boundary Rd... very curvy, lots of hills, and decent enough hills to get both wheels off the ground.

Yep, we went to the bridge but didn't explore the trails because we were running late. The road leading to the bridge is under construction right now... so freshly dozed and rolled and in excellent shape.

Found a wicked gravel road near Kinmount called White Boundary Rd... very curvy, lots of hills, and decent enough hills to get both wheels off the ground.

That road was amazing! ... quite the adventure.

Back
Top Bottom