Where to get a safety in Brampton? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get a safety in Brampton?

Mogwai

Hello all! Getting back into the scene after a long absence. I am looking at getting a used bike and would like to know where I can get a safety in Brampton? Also, how much should I expect to pay?

Hello all! Getting back into the scene after a long absence. I am looking at getting a used bike and would like to know where I can get a safety in Brampton? Also, how much should I expect to pay?

Not too long ago, someone mentioned that Gary's Automotive does them. Not sure of price. Should be between $40- $70

I went to Gary's Automotive for the first time this spring for a safety after reading about him in another thread. He is a fair guy and his price is unbeatable, $35 for a safety. His phone number is 905-457-2217.

Bam!
End thread //

but he is really picky man make sure your bike is mostly stock and also make sure all your foot pegs are tight and not loose because if he finds something he is gonna make u go back get it fix coz you pay before he checks your bike but tbh he is really nice wants u to be safe on your bike

Back
Top Bottom