Southwood Rd. JULY 28 2015 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Southwood Rd. JULY 28 2015

Any Updates on Southwood rd?

Any Updates on Southwood rd?

Was there two weekends ago, its still a lame road IMO. Its got its fun sections but I think I'm done with it. Its not really fun watching for dirt, joggers, cyclists, pedestrians, and more dirt in the corners.

BTW, is the guy who we fished his bike out of the swap for on here?

Brand new Yamaha FZ something rather i think.

black suzuki gladius on aug 23rd???

not sure if hes on here but I was there as well - thanks again for the help

Was there two weekends ago, its still a lame road IMO. Its got its fun sections but I think I'm done with it. Its not really fun watching for dirt, joggers, cyclists, pedestrians, and more dirt in the corners.

BTW, is the guy who we fished his bike out of the swap for on here?

Brand new Yamaha FZ something rather i think.

broken finger broken wrist torn shoulder and the bike was a complete write off

but hes still in one piece so everything is good

broken finger broken wrist torn shoulder and the bike was a complete write off

but hes still in one piece so everything is good

yikes!!

thanks for the update. Will look for other roads I havent done in a while.

elephant lake road, we had a blast running up and down it last sunday. Totally worth the 12 hours on a R6 that day. Smile ear to ear.

Bala road 38 was nice if a little short

Our usual route every weekend is Muskoa rd 38, to the 632, 141, then to the 518. The 518 is where it is at. We ride all this way for THAT road. I'm heading up Sunday.

Took southwood rd twice this year, and totally agree. It needs some serious work. And for guys like myself on crotch rockets, it will beat you up with the uneven surfaces.

Our usual route every weekend is Muskoa rd 38, to the 632, 141, then to the 518. The 518 is where it is at. We ride all this way for THAT road. I'm heading up Sunday.

Took southwood rd twice this year, and totally agree. It needs some serious work. And for guys like myself on crotch rockets, it will beat you up with the uneven surfaces.

I think we frequent the same roads on weekends. We may have crossed paths numerous occasions this summer :D

I think we frequent the same roads on weekends. We may have crossed paths numerous occasions this summer :D

I think so. We usually stop in at Rousseau at the benches across from the LCBO around 1:30ish. If you're around on Sunday, be sure to stop by.

I've done some of these a while back. The 518 - Heard about this from other riders.. got to plan a whole day ride up that way. Is the Big chute still ok?

I've done some of these a while back. The 518 - Heard about this from other riders.. got to plan a whole day ride up that way. Is the Big chute still ok?

Big Chute got brand new tarmac last winter, from the 400 all the way to the end ;)

Get a taste before winter starts to ruin it.

Big Chute got brand new tarmac last winter, from the 400 all the way to the end ;)

Get a taste before winter starts to ruin it.

Big Chute is fresh from 400 to that railway boat crossing where we turned around. Past that its in pretty rough shape. That's why we turned around there.

Thanks for the update. Won't go up that way this weekend (will be too busy with cottage traffic coming home) but will look to do a ride on later.
Didnt realise the surface needed to be replaced. I haven't been up that way for about 3yrs

Back
Top Bottom