This grinds my gears | GTAMotorcycle.com

This grinds my gears

drey

Saw this on my FB page. Really ****** me off when I read this. Goes to show some peoples perspective of riders. I'm sure he wouldn't have this sentiment if he hit someone and they confronted him about it. What a ****ing loser!

po.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully that makes it to bikers in Texas, you know like the Banditos and they're able to change his mind.

This has been circulating for a while. Wonder if he has had an "accident" yet.

I would not get too upset over this posting. You have to admit that though the Americans speak their mind straight to your face, some Canadians think exactly the same but keep it to themselves. Frankly I'd rather take the American truth than the Canadian fake. Yes, it stings, but at least you know where you stand with the Americans. We have American brothers that ride, they take these attitudes in stride, and some of them carry.

Can you remove his troll comment from your FB page? I don't pay much attention to FB, for obvious reasons.

Odessa, Texas: population 110,000 people
Scarborough, Ontario: population 626,000 people

Last edited:
Don't let a post or attitude that like that troll you into rage. If so, they're winning. If that guy honestly has that stunningly ignorant & selfish disregard of motorcyclists you can be certain he holds many other groups of people in the same regard. Not even worth your time of thought, except to ensure your children and those you care about don't foster that kind of mentality.

Trolling for attention. Simple as that. I'll tell you one thing, though. There's a lot of obnoxious people in Texas.
It's hard to believe that a place as cool as Austin, with it's SXSW music festival, is in the same state as Houston.

Anyway, the guy is forgettable.

They voted for bush and have Trump leading the republican race, enough said but that is only approximately half the population, the other half put a man on the moon.

This is at least 3 years old.

He's just mad that his wife won't let him ride ;) Get a CAR?! Idiot...

Attachments

• IMG_20150730_000552.jpg
    IMG_20150730_000552.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
It's a super ****** attitude and written in an intentionally offensive way, but it's the exact same thing we preach to all riders. Nobody is looking out for you. None of them see you and none of them care about you. You have to watch out for yourself.

I agree. If you change the context of his message it is words to live by for any rider.

People do not care about you, people will not see or hear you, people will run away if they hurt you or damage your property.

I treat every vehicle I see with that same motto, no matter if I am on my bike or in my car.

Be aware & beware...

Saw this on my FB page. Really ****** me off when I read this. Goes to show some peoples perspective of riders. I'm sure he wouldn't have this sentiment if he hit someone and they confronted him about it. What a ****ing loser!

View attachment 37310

gee, I hope his next potential employer doesn't ride a bike. But employers don't check Facebook pages, right?

Just wondering...what exactly is a "douch bag"?

Just wondering...what exactly is a "douch bag"?

I would guess it's a bag that holds a douching solution. Then perhaps you squeeze said bag to push the douching solution into the vagina.

Just a wild guess though.

I would guess it's a bag that holds a douching solution. Then perhaps you squeeze said bag to push the douching solution into the vagina.

Hold on here! I thought we were just grinding gears. Now were into vaginas? This thread appears to be going somewhere completely different.

No. That would be a "d****e" bag. Obviously this guy is not even good enough for that. Someone should give him an anal cleansing with urine and vinegar. Whoa! Where did that come from?!?! Sorry. Must be the heat and lack of riding talking.

Last edited:
No. That would be a "******" bag. Obviously this guy is not even good enough for that. Someone should give him an anal cleansing with urine and vinegar. Whoa! Where did that come from?!?! Sorry. Must be the heat and lack of riding talking.

You might feel fresher with a gentle douching.

You might feel fresher with a gentle douching.

Wouldn't do anything for me. Do you have any idea how much crap I eat? High powered colonics have trouble flushing this system. Not pretty.
Wait. Was that an offer? Will there be ice cream?

Back
Top Bottom