Looking for advanced riders | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for advanced riders

I love the internet..especially on gtam with new members join every day and they already think are soo damn fast and so on...bla..bla... bla ;-))

i think hes looking for somebody with Branded clothing and ****,
i been riding since i was 16 and now im 38,which category do i fit,Advance or non advance?

Oh, maybe he wants people who own older bikes where you have to advance the timing. :d

How long have you been riding? Really surprised you have not heard of HTA172......

Not sure how people have "spirited" rides these days.... Cops are literally frothing at the mouths waiting for a big juicy charge.

It doesn't help I live in Oakville and they have this stupid rural blitz going on in Oakville and Burlington area. *Le Sigh*

How long have you been riding? Really surprised you have not heard of HTA172......

Not sure how people have "spirited" rides these days.... Cops are literally frothing at the mouths waiting for a big juicy charge.

It doesn't help I live in Oakville and they have this stupid rural blitz going on in Oakville and Burlington area. *Le Sigh*
I think most ppl call it going 50 over

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Im going to leave machine racing Woodbine and greenlane at 930 gassed up to head east twisties to port perry then on to bobcaygeon. Sport bike ,sporty bike friendly . Good pace

If anyone in here is up for a ride today I'm in caledon can meet anywhere in gta

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

I'm gonna agree with most of the people who said "keep it at the track". No sense in putting other people at risk on top of yourself.

I love the internet..especially on gtam with new members join every day and they already think are soo damn fast and so on...bla..bla... bla ;-))

I also love Gtam where apparently people think their post count directly effects their riding skill.: )

meetup.com - Epic Riders - they keep up a good pace and ride on some nice roads. they have a mixed bag of riders but the "keep up a good pace" riders are usually at the front. I like "keep up a good pace" and enjoy riding with them.

In case I missed it, what kind of bike are you riding?

meetup.com - Epic Riders - they keep up a good pace and ride on some nice roads. they have a mixed bag of riders but the "keep up a good pace" riders are usually at the front. I like "keep up a good pace" and enjoy riding with them.

In case I missed it, what kind of bike are you riding?
Awesome, I'll definitely be checking it out. Thanks for the info
I'm on an R6

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

We did an algonquin 2 day ride.. stopped for a swim in the lake on the way up... very refreshing, visited some nice towns. Rode some really great roads around lakes on the way up that were just out of this world and I didn't know existed. Went out for dinner, then had a nice social gathering with a beer at the back of the hotel.

There is nothing "out of this world" in that area, you are probably referring to elephant Lake and such. I'm going to assume if you exaggerated on how amazing the roads are then you are probably exaggerating on the "good pace". Also a good pace for some can be reallllyyyy slow or fast for others. My point is, ride at your own pace which can be faster or slower than anyone else on that particular ride you chose to attend.

There is nothing "out of this world" in that area, you are probably referring to elephant Lake and such. I'm going to assume if you exaggerated on how amazing the roads are then you are probably exaggerating on the "good pace". Also a good pace for some can be reallllyyyy slow or fast for others. My point is, ride at your own pace which can be faster or slower than anyone else on that particular ride you chose to attend.

Please stop making sense now!....

I also love Gtam where apparently people think their post count directly effects their riding skill.: )
By that logic I should be effen Rossi

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

My new strategy for group rides where I don't know most people is to ride back with the sweep. Once we get some time and km in, it is easy to get a feel for the skill level and speeds of those in the group. If the group is faster/willing to risk a 50 over, then I keep back with the sweep. If the group is full of newer and slower riders, then I decide if I want them in front of me, or if I want to pass on the straights and advance up in the group of riders.

Granted, the above doesn't work if your bike is completely out-classed by all the others. I can't count the number of times I got 'screwed' on my 250, when I'd hang back, and then end up getting stuck, as the guys in front would corner well below the limit, then gun it up to easily ticketable speeds as soon as the road got straight, only to park it in the next corner again and again.

Last edited:
i think hes looking for somebody with Branded clothing and ****,
i been riding since i was 16 and now im 38,which category do i fit,Advance or non advance?
If you haven't done a track day, you're novice

Back
Top Bottom