Looking for advanced riders | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for advanced riders

Lol it doesn't need to be complicated I was just looking for people who arnt newbs and arnt afraid to ride with a little more of a faster pace.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Just go on a ride and decide then if you like the pace if not move on to another group. Posting this just makes you look silly. Your version of fast is probably either slow or reckless. No one is as fast as they think except me

His request actually did seem rather reasonable in comparison to some of the other posts I've seen around here for rides. I was just breaking balls for the fun of it

Just go on a ride and decide then if you like the pace if not move on to another group. Posting this just makes you look silly. Your version of fast is probably either slow or reckless. No one is as fast as they think except me
Never know unless you ask right. I don't know how that makes me look silly lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

After seeing the thread about the guy who mastered a 250 in a month I wouldn't even want to see resumes anymore.

was that the same guy that wrecked the zx6 after mastering the 250.

My own riding style is to maintain as close as possible to the same speed on straightaways and on corners.

Slow enough on straightaways so as to not attract too much of the wrong kind of attention, but maintain enough speed in corners to have at least a little bit of entertainment.

You haven't stated whether your idea of a "spirited pace" is consistent with that description (in which case you are welcome to join us on Thursday evenings - see the rides and hookups section), or whether you just want to go 200 km/h on straightaways (in which case, do it someplace else).

I keep the actual speed contests to someplace where the winner carries the checkered flag around for a lap.

Completely agree with Brian here, and his road riding style translates into his low risk high entertainment Thursday group rides.

lol it's like asking people if they are good drivers, hell yea will say everyone.

Subscribed

I'm the second worst driver in the world. Of course, you all are tied for first.

Back
Top Bottom