1987 Kawasaki 250r (EX250E) Slip/Full Exhaust | GTAMotorcycle.com

1987 Kawasaki 250r (EX250E) Slip/Full Exhaust

Hey,
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I am looking for a exhaust slip on or a full exhaust for my 1987 Kawasaki 250r (EX250E). Do you have any recommendations of exhaust I should use. I am not looking for power. Do you think a 1988 exhaust slip on or full exhaust will work without losing too much power? There isn't any exhaust that I can find which is 100% compatible with the 1987 250r. [/FONT]
Thank you,

That is an exceptionally rare model with unique styling. I don't remember the last time I saw one on the road.

That also means ... don't mess with it, and even if you wanted to, you probably can't get much that is specific to that bike.

I am with Brian on not changing the bike. That being said probably what ever will work with the F model or H will suit. I personally have a 2001 H and would never change it. No point, keep them stock.

I am with Brian on not changing the bike. That being said probably what ever will work with the F model or H will suit. I personally have a 2001 H and would never change it. No point, keep them stock.

mehhh...I guess for the classics though you're right. I got an Akrapovic exhaust on my 09, looking to put a nice Ohlins in the rear too. After doing a Racetech front end and with over 85k km that rear shock is almost done and and its so much more noticable.

The model you have mentioned is quite a rare one. I am not very sure that any aftermarket exhaust would fit it well. I got an Akrapovic exhaust for my Kawasaki and it does a good job. I bought it online from a store selling all kinds of tuning moto products for Kawasaki. I think you should check out there if you really want to get an aftermarket one. I would however also say that get specialized opinion first whether you should really modify that rare bike or not.

Back
Top Bottom