Left Turn Crash | GTAMotorcycle.com

Left Turn Crash

As griff2 would say " he was probably speeding therefore he deserved the outcome"

My god that was like a torpedo.... If you pause the video the biker clearly crossed the line and smashed the car in the opposite lane. Even if he was speeding the biker should not have crossed to the other lane.. But it's Russia so no surprise there.

Yikes, that was painful to watch. RIP to rider (and maybe driver too).

Can't fault the driver too much for that one... looks like the rider was going a bit too fast... Either way, definitely learned his last lesson.

IMO, from what I see in the video, it looked like he had room on the right. Rider not looking far enough ahead? Something I remind myself to do all the time.

Gruesome...

Rider was 3 seconds behind the truck. Left-turning driver may not have seen the motorcycle behind the truck. The car was sticking out into the lane, but the rider may not have seen it until the truck passed it.

Good reminder for myself about how riding in the 'shadow' of other vehicles is risky.

Good reminder for myself about how riding in the 'shadow' of other vehicles is risky.

Indeed. It appears to be a two lane road, so I'd say that the motorcyclist (riding in the correct blocking position) should have seen that vehicle blocking the curb lane long in advance, and should have been giving himself enough space behind the dump truck. Now, I dunno about the rest of ya, but when I see a vehicle like that (blocking a lane) I don't just continue merrily along - especially behind something like a truck.

Back
Top Bottom