Three topless ladies riding bicycles @ Kitchener... and then... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Three topless ladies riding bicycles @ Kitchener... and then...

"Ignorance of the law excuses no one from compliance therewith."

Applies to citizens. Should apply more so to police.

Police, judges, etc. are supposed to be held to a higher standard because they are the enforcers of the law.

"Ignorance of the law excuses no one from compliance therewith."

Applies to citizens. Should apply more so to police.

This exactly, a request was made , girls said we can get 'em out if we wanna. NO charges were laid, there is nothing to defend. EVERBODY was in compliance.

Molehill..... meet mountain.

Anything to help spread the word on this is a good thing.

This exactly, a request was made , girls said we can get 'em out if we wanna. NO charges were laid, there is nothing to defend. EVERBODY was in compliance.

Molehill..... meet mountain.

This.

Shouldn't cops be aware of the law?

shouldnt teachers be aware of the curriculum?

shouln'd welders know the different metals?

shouldn't ...

It's their job.

Last edited:
Love the outrage for the sake of being outraged. Relax.

Wouldn't be a problem if more women let me hang out more often. Why is it once in a blue moon?

Love the outrage for the sake of being outraged. Relax.

Wouldn't be a problem if more women let me hang out more often. Why is it once in a blue moon?

Great point . Women had the right to go top less for years . How many have you seen ?

I think women have more important issues then going top less .

Shouldn't cops be aware of the law?

shouldnt teachers be aware of the curriculum?

shouln'd welders know the different metals?

shouldn't ...

It's their job.

Yes to all points...however....

All cops won't know every law and every little nuance to the law

Teachers don't know / won't remember every single part of their curriculum

Welders won't remember every minute detail of each specific metal

It IS their job. However, they are human and can't be expected to remember every detail. This is why we have reference databases / books to go to when we need guidance.

I was audited by Health and Safety, they asked me a question I didn't know the answer to and I said "I don't know, but my reference for this issue is located here and I can find it when needed" .... No issues. Big book, lots of little nuances / details which I don't think anyone can remember every point on every page. Maybe you can, but I sure as hell can't.

Great point . Women had the right to go top less for years . How many have you seen ?

I think women have more important issues then going top less .

I haven't seen many going topless in Toronto. When the law came out maybe there was a handful...but I can guarantee you it was the type of boobies you didn't want to see.

Look, women have the right to bare their breast and that great. They shouldn't get harassed if and when they do.

Society in general still finds it shocking when it happens. If it was a little more common place, I'm sure women wouldn't get the negative attention.

There are all kinds of things that are perfectly legal that still get negative reactions from the public.

Two men kissing in public for instance.

If the women were arrested for being topless, they would have a cause. They didn't. Time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It IS their job. However, they are human and can't be expected to remember every detail. This is why we have reference databases / books to go to when we need guidance.
But the cops do have guidance, and high-tech guidance at that. Are you suggesting that they do not have any? Or that they do not have enough?

Or, can we assume (based on your argument) that the cop did NOT check his reference database, books, computer, manuals, or other means of communication available to him, before stopping them? If he didn't, isn't there a lesson for him here? "when in doubt, double-check"

But the cops do have guidance, and high-tech guidance at that. Are you suggesting that they do not have any? Or that they do not have enough?

Or, can we assume (based on your argument) that the cop did NOT check his reference database, books, computer, manuals, or other means of communication available to him, before stopping them? If he didn't, isn't there a lesson for him here? "when in doubt, double-check"

Yes that is what you can assume.

From what I know....cop stopped them told them to cover up, they said no and it's their right to shot their boobies....he said alright and moved on.

Big deal. Nothing happened, boobies continued flailing, but these girls continued and made an issue of it further even though there was no arrest, charge, or anything else.

Whatever, I hope she sold a few extra copies of her album.

Excuse me ladies, we've had a call in about your boobies, please wait patiently while I spark up my laptop and look up bobbie regulations and laws. No your not charged with anything, just sit on your bikes while I google some boob. Or the call to dispatch, put me through to the desk sargent, Sarge I got three girls with the boobies out and you know there have been calls since dispatch sent me over to see the boobies. Ask them to put some shirts on so we can go back to hassling bums in the park. But Sarge think of the public outrage, I didn't know the boobie rule. Son , did you know the Ontario hyway act still has it on the books that you must stop at a road intersection and get out of the motor vehicle and yell up the road in each direction before proceeding. No Sarge, I didn't know that. Well Son, who the heck would it just doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom