m2 CBR 600 f4i insurance | GTAMotorcycle.com

m2 CBR 600 f4i insurance

94connor

Hey guys, anyone under 25 riding a 600cc supersport ?

just got quoted over 10k from TD haha.. but state farm seems reasonable if its as good as I think.

the lady at state farm gave me a rough estimate of 2700$ to someone similar to me beause you need 5years from your g1 date.

is anybody with state farm and under 25?

Hey guys, anyone under 25 riding a 600cc supersport ?

just got quoted over 10k from TD haha.. but state farm seems reasonable if its as good as I think.

the lady at state farm gave me a rough estimate of 2700$ to someone similar to me beause you need 5years from your g1 date.

is anybody with state farm and under 25?
oh and also ... whats the price of that f4i youre gonna be buying?

is the insurance a little too close to the value of the bike?

Out of curiosity I did a few quotes with a SF broker last week. I am 23 (turning 24 in september) with a m1 and living in Brampton. I got my g1 at 16 but g2(with insurance ) at 19, and g at 20. So far clean driving record outside of the $1000 in York U parking tickets lol .

Ninja 300r (2013) $120monthly
Zx6r (2008 ) $320monthly

She did mention the price of the 600cc SS would drop down to $1400 if I brought a car over to Statefarm and i didn't really ask more about the 300r at this point.

So find a decent broker through the forums and get a few quotes and if you have a car or have a place you own/rent get a bundled rate for the best savings on your bike(though you might get dinged with the other rates not be so competitive).

I was quoted at $3500 a yr at 21 with no tickets. I'm currently paying $1700 a yr at 22 with sf since I insured my car with them. You need 6 yrs to be able to receive plan B which is the plan that lowers your bike insurance by half by bringing your car with them. And the rates for 600ccs are all the same btw

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom