Well... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Well...

Hell yes. I used to hide a block of wood in the plants at a place of employment for this reason... that was for a wee little Radian. On a hot day I would usually come back to the ZX-11 with a significant list, lol

I bought and installed one of these so I can never forget a puck/lid/plate... also bought it for the ability to park in sand/gravel.

3975625.jpg

Are you the guy I talked to at Seneca College? I remember admiring a kickstand plate like that

I bought and installed one of these so I can never forget a puck/lid/plate... also bought it for the ability to park in sand/gravel.

3975625.jpg

Another one of those simple things that should be standard on all road bikes. Yamaha, Honda et al., would apparently go bankrupt tomorrow if they put decent stand cleats, tank protectors, and tank grip on their bikes.

How does this work? Is it just something with more surface area than a regular kickstand base?
It holds 12 powerful neodynium magnets aligned against the Earth's field to levitate the bike off the hot asphalt.
Or, it has a special Pelletier cooling circuit to chill the asphalt.
Or, it uses a spectrometer and motor to move your bike slowly onto concrete.
Or, it's just a bigger foot.

It holds 12 powerful neodynium magnets aligned against the Earth's field to levitate the bike off the hot asphalt.
Or, it has a special Pelletier cooling circuit to chill the asphalt.
Or, it uses a spectrometer and motor to move your bike slowly onto concrete.
Or, it's just a bigger foot.

Wrong on all counts as usual! Its enchanted by a Wizzard!

Twistedk, wasn't me, I've never sat at Seneca parking lot.

This foot pad just increases the surface area of my kick stand.

I got it from adventuretech.biz for $28, but I think they only make them for vstroms. I believe touratech makes these for other bikes, or if your kick stand is similar to a Vstrom stand, then it may work anyway.

I'm happy with it. Now I need something for the drz as I can't remember how many times it has started to fall when parked on dirt or sand.

Back
Top Bottom