Biker Boyz Blocko | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker Boyz Blocko

I had to go back and read this thread over to be sure I didnt start this chicken strip errr penis size contest Lol.

I started the thread....does that mean that it's my fault??

You guys have it all backwards. You gotta lean off the bike so you have more contact on your tires and not on the edge.
So Bigger strips equals faster rider ok now I got it :rolleyes: seen this all too often a minor corner and rider trying to hang off the bike looks all too ridiculous.

Tell me how to post them into where the words are. I click the picture thing, selected image from phone, then what do I do to post it?

And yet you somehow managed to put a pic in your sig, with resized/coloured text, no less.

So Bigger strips equals faster rider ok now I got it :rolleyes: seen this all too often a minor corner and rider trying to hang off the bike looks all too ridiculous.

You're just too fat to hang off!

I'd rather hang off a minor corner then being all crossed up going away from the turn and the bike is leaning further just to impress others of my lack of chicken strips.

"Bad body position; building street cred for the worst of street riders... and creating the strongest of internet warriors" lol

I once gave two ***** because of bad chicken strips; then I flushed.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...... on with the swordfights

Last edited:
How do you determine the winner of a “my superiority” isbetter than “your superiority” battle

How do you determine the winner of a “my superiority” isbetter than “your superiority” battle

You take it to the track. But apparently every time someone gets called out for a track day, they chicken out.

After commuting 200km a day all week, I have to ride muskoka all weekend to even out the flat spots lol. I hate flat spots on turn in.

Here is mine... oh crap didn't mean to post this one, how do i remove the pic.!! kekekekekek seriously guy's how do remove the pic? err duh i spend so much time taking selfies of myself in the mirror and don't even know how to remove them :(
nochickstrips1.jpg

油井緋色;2332851 said:
You're just too fat to hang off!
I am far from fat unless 5'10" 175 is fat dont you have some pinecones to pickup in your neighbourhood Lol
you think I spend my time worrying bout my chicken strips I just ride and what will be will be. Come out star and I'll teach you a thing or two. I might have to bring a blanket for my picnic while I wait for ya pinecone boy LMAO

I'd rather hang off a minor corner then being all crossed up going away from the turn and the bike is leaning further just to impress others of my lack of chicken strips.
so if you dont hang off you get crossed up in the corner wow yous got skills

I am far from fat unless 5'10" 175 is fat dont you have some pinecones to pickup in your neighbourhood Lol
you think I spend my time worrying bout my chicken strips I just ride and what will be will be. Come out star and I'll teach you a thing or two. I might have to bring a blanket for my picnic while I wait for ya pinecone boy LMAO

I'll be at mosport DDT 29/30. You're welcome to join; there won't be any pinecones though.

油井緋色;2332942 said:
I'll be at mosport DDT 29/30. You're welcome to join; there won't be any pinecones though.
sorry buddy I guess I dont have your creds not good enough for the track have never been and prob never will and next year going to the darkside a nice roadking getting to old for the reindeer games and then I can hang with joe bass and eat ice cream :D

wtf?.....how did I miss this thread?..... golden...but yeah I was out riding up in the Kawarthas with a few friends. To me, much better way to spend my time than going to one of these meets.

I went to something like this (i'm assuming) at Royal in Whitby a few years ago, bikewash, music, food. I ate a burger and left.

omg this thread is like bait. Hey! I'm an awesome rider too! I guess I got tricked into participating. Some of you guys are master baiters.

sorry buddy I guess I dont have your creds not good enough for the track have never been and prob never will and next year going to the darkside a nice roadking getting to old for the reindeer games and then I can hang with joe bass and eat ice cream :D

Yessir!

Quiet down. Go get rid of those chicken strips

The nubs (bacon bits?) on my 75/25 dual sport tires are almost gone. I think that's pretty good for an old guy.

Back
Top Bottom