Biker Boyz Blocko | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker Boyz Blocko

I'm going with yes. ?

Tell me how to post them into where the words are. I click the picture thing, selected image from phone, then what do I do to post it?

Does it give you an option to attach as inline image? Click that if it does.
Edit: Just saw other thread. Never done it from a pc. Sorry.

Does it give you an option to attach as inline image? Click that if it does.

Hey Joe, since you're a decent guy and not a prick like "Mina", pm your number and I'll text em to ya and have you post them if possible lol. F'in technology man...

Lol nice! You know he rides a cruiser right? If you want him to post up photos of his tires and claim they're yours you won't come out on top. Wait, maybe his strips are smaller than yours. Give it a shot.

Lol nice! You know he rides a cruiser right? If you want him to post up photos of his tires and claim they're yours you won't come out on top. Wait, maybe his strips are smaller than yours. Give it a shot.

I just need someone to post my blue R6 rims with white rim tape. They will obviously not be his, since he rides a cruiser.

LOL, tell the truth who's pics are you posting up then?

I can't post the picture on here. I have tried, you won't tell me how to insert it, so you're just trying to piss me off or something. I just want to post the pic to shut you up lol.

New Metzler's, about 400km ish on them. Need to do a fun ride to scrub them good. Haven't have the time to ride the last few weeks unfortunately.
Rear
http://m.imgur.com/E6bcvr4
Front
http://m.imgur.com/QC4wVY7

Just used that imgur thing Joe talked about

Hopefully this shuts you up, but I assume you'll go on about how there's a tiny bit left lol. One good ride and I'll repost em.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So what is it you were saying again?

That's a good 1/2 inch of unused tires. Must not be a real rider!

LOL I knew that was coming. I haven't even left durham region on this set. Didn't realize the road was a track. Those tires look a lot different after an hour... mind you, who keeps their old tires sitting around?

So what is it you were saying again?

That's a good 1/2 inch of unused tires. Must not be a real rider!

lol.gif

LOL I knew that was coming. I haven't even left durham region on this set. Didn't realize the road was a track. Those tires look a lot different after an hour... mind you, who keeps their old tires sitting around?

Sigh... Ok man, whatever you say! ;)

If the road is not a track why are you judging riders based on their chicken strips or flat spots? You're so backwards man.

Last edited:
^Don't feel bad, your strips are way smaller than mine. :)

BTW, I didn't mean to make this a chicken strip thread, I just have a weird way of making a point.

^Don't feel bad, your strips are way smaller than mine. :)

BTW, I didn't mean to make this a chicken strip thread, I just have a weird way of making a point.

Lmfao! What? Make a point because I have a cm or 2 cm's of unused tread on a new tire lol. Whatever makes you sleep at night buddy.

I was originally just pointing out that the event was a poser fest, dude with super bikes and square tires (3 inches of strip), no gear or D vests, bouncing off rev limiters, stunting in the parking lot (enough times DJ's had to tell people not to 500 times), etc. Typical D bag behavior... You wanted my strips, you got them. Is it a track tire? Hell no. Is it a new street set? Yeah. You made a big deal of it, I fed into it (shouldn't have). You're a little weasel, that doesn't change.

Sigh... Ok man, whatever you say! ;)

If the road is not a track why are you judging riders based on their chicken strips or flat spots? You're so backwards man.

Uh, when you pull in to a public event on a race bike, bang off the red line limiter to look cool and talk like you're a pro rider, but have 3 inches of unused tread.... Well that's just funny. Sorry, but that was the case with a lot of people there. I was pointing out facts and stating a personal opinion on said facts.

I had to go back and read this thread over to be sure I didnt start this chicken strip errr penis size contest Lol. Good my concious is clear, as for the meet like I said dont like posing so just dont go to those types of gatherings but if riding is happening I am in.

Matthew to post pic click on post pic... a box will appear ...choose from computer... then search your pics from your photo gallery or downloads click on the pic you want and it will transfer to the uploadbox then you click upload photo and you are good and once pic is posted you can change the size or position of it on the page by clicking on the picture itself.

Hope this makes sense and helps

Last edited:
Still waiting on those pics no sandpaper please:rolleyes:
BTW heres my chicken strips er uhh penis

the front
View attachment 37293

rear
View attachment 37294Excuse the dirty bike not much for cleaning for me I cant stand posing all my friends can verify which is why I stay miles away from any posefests I almost broke out in hives going to burrito boys last tuesday. If I am gonna steal time from the family my tires are a spinning period hence you will never hear me complaining about some stupid posefest. Just do what you do and enjoy doing it ;)
Are those Pirelli tires or Japanese tires? Because it makes a difference

You guys have it all backwards. You gotta lean off the bike so you have more contact on your tires and not on the edge.

Back
Top Bottom