Biker Boyz Blocko | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker Boyz Blocko

Lol... What? And which gixxer are you referring to? I crashed a couple! :lol:

He's been on my ignore list for almost 2 years. Was a ****** when he was a noob, still a ****** now.

What's with all the hating?

Live and let live man. Let's all have fun and stay safe out there, that's what's important.

Some call it hating, others may call it checks and balances. Why should the types of behaviours discussed here not illicit an emotional response? Actually many types of public behaviour are expressly designed for the purpose of sending a message. The response is not always going to be to your taste. Don't hate the hater.

Some call it hating, others may call it checks and balances. Why should the types of behaviours discussed here not illicit an emotional response? Actually many types of public behaviour are expressly designed for the purpose of sending a message. The response is not always going to be to your taste. Don't hate the hater.

Picture_2.png

I read this and the previous post 5 times and still could only come up with "Whaaaaat?".

Sure, I can snap a picture of both sets when I get home from work. Can you post a picture of your old gixxer post crash? Get off your high horse :agave: :rolleyes:

In all honesty, the event had a great turn out, but just wasn't my kind of scene. I'm just shocked at the amount of guys and gals who ride squid or with D-vests, bang off their limiters (so many that it got really annoying) and the guy who attempted a burn out, lurched forward and went splat was the icing on the cake. Unfortunately the new riders on their small displacement bikes copy these people and their ignorant behavior. I couldn't fathom how crappy it would be to crash with short shorts on, a tank top and a half lid, while hammering a liter bike around town...

Also, the amount of pipes cut off (cat and muffler removed), with nothing on the end... Well that increases sound, not power. Perfect for bouncing off the limiter, destroying the bike slowly but surely. Unfortunate when it's done on a brand new 20 thousand dollar bike.

I don't know, I'm just not into the whole penis size contest, I'm confident with myself. I'd rather just ride my 30 or so clicks a season and enjoy the roads, good times with friends, great food and all the scenery. Am I gods gift to riding? Hell no, my last name isn't Rossi or Marquez and neither is yours! Those guys don't ride in the yellow group, they are professionals. I'm sure you'll see me around and if you really, really want to continue to play the penis contest (or be a D-bag as per usual), you can challenge me to a race, tickle fight, thumb war and a game of chess. I'll let you win them all so you can tell everyone on the internet how much better you are and that I'm a big meany for pointing out a mass amount of ignorant behavior. By all means, it wasn't all bad there. Unfortunately the bad apples spoil it for those that wanted to go see friends, listen to some tunes, check out some bikes, etc.

Apparently I rode past Roomie though, pretty cool that he was able to spot my bike without having seen or met me before. Glad she's pretty enough to stand out :)

Lmfao no one there wore any gear, half helmets on their liter bikes, bouncing off rev limiters, watch a retard attempt a burn out and dump his 20 thousand dollar bike, chicken strips over an inch, flat spots on 98% of the middle of everyone's tires, flabby gross "models", bunch of posers and there was a lot of ****** vests and fat ugly broads wearing skimpy outfits riding their SS bikes in and almost toppling over. The best was the group of losers with the R3's, ninja 250's and CBR 250's that were bouncing off the rev limiters. Which lawn mower is louder?

There was like 15-20 truly NICE bikes.

Other then that, there was a bunch of retards who are the reason for insurance being so ****ed up on SS bikes. I won't feel bad when these people collect their Darwin awards.
Isn't this how most big meets look? This is why I never go to them.

Isn't this how most big meets look? This is why I never go to them.
I thought you would be of this crowd. High fiving each other until your hands fall off

Sure, I can snap a picture of both sets when I get home from work. Can you post a picture of your old gixxer post crash? Get off your high horse :agave: :rolleyes:

:)

Still waiting on those pics no sandpaper please:rolleyes:
BTW heres my chicken strips er uhh penis

the front
View attachment 37293

rear
View attachment 37294Excuse the dirty bike not much for cleaning for me I cant stand posing all my friends can verify which is why I stay miles away from any posefests I almost broke out in hives going to burrito boys last tuesday. If I am gonna steal time from the family my tires are a spinning period hence you will never hear me complaining about some stupid posefest. Just do what you do and enjoy doing it ;)

Last edited:
I think you'll be waiting for a while.

I just put these on recently, fresh Metzler's.
Sorry I didn't run back here, but some of us have families, jobs and a life.

I clicked the picture thing to upload the file. Apparently it doesn't come up. How do I upload a picture on here? I got the the insert image page, selected the image, what do I do from there...?

Last edited:
I just put these on recently, fresh Metzler's.

Sorry I didn't run back here, but some of us have families, jobs and a life.

I clicked the picture thing to upload the file. Apparently it doesn't come up. How do I upload a picture on here? I got the the insert image page, selected the image, what do I do from there...?

You using Tapatalk? Sometimes it acts up. Try a) clicking attachment and attach the pic from gallery or b) upload a picture link from imgur/Photobucket etc.

Excuses excuses... :rolleyes:

No seriously, tell me how to post the image I selected, you ****. Not all of us sit here blabbing away on a forum all day and know how to use all the features.

Am I on everyone's ignore list or something?? It's like I'm not even here...

No sense in back-pedalling now...

Buddy, the worst part is I actually went to my garage to specifically take the pics to shut you the **** up.

Tell me how to post them into where the words are. I click the picture thing, selected image from phone, then what do I do to post it?

Back
Top Bottom