Biker Boyz Blocko | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker Boyz Blocko

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Anyone going to this today? 1-9 at Woodbine center. Haven't been to one. Might drive down with the kids so we can watch the stunt show.

I was planning to come with my daugher and wife. But something came up.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm going to check it out with a couple of buddies to see how it is. Don't plan on being there that long. Just want to see the stunt show and walk around for a bit

If it's anything like the previous gong shows.........

If it's anything like the previous gong shows.........

Such as? Don't need to be specific, but just want to know if I should be ok to go with a 3 & 11 year old.

Just left. It wasn't too bad. Lots of nice bikes. Joe there's a big bouncy castle for kids there. Lots of families.

It's definitely a sport bike crowd. Stunt show was pretty good. Not bad for $2

Stopped by today on my way shopping with the wife when it was starting, I have never heard so many 600ss bikes bounce of the rev limiters in my life pulling in. Some nice bikes for sure.

I cruised out to check it out from Hamilton. Some really nice bikes out!! Music was loud, some questionable self proclaimed "models", Not somewhere I would want to take my dad with me. I don't know how all these young guys afford 15-$20k bikes..maybe they drive an old honda civic and put all their money into bike stuff? who knows.

Stopped by today on my way shopping with the wife when it was starting, I have never heard so many 600ss bikes bounce of the rev limiters in my life pulling in. Some nice bikes for sure.

Lmfao no one there wore any gear, half helmets on their liter bikes, bouncing off rev limiters, watch a retard attempt a burn out and dump his 20 thousand dollar bike, chicken strips over an inch, flat spots on 98% of the middle of everyone's tires, flabby gross "models", bunch of posers and there was a lot of ****** vests and fat ugly broads wearing skimpy outfits riding their SS bikes in and almost toppling over. The best was the group of losers with the R3's, ninja 250's and CBR 250's that were bouncing off the rev limiters. Which lawn mower is louder?

There was like 15-20 truly NICE bikes.

Other then that, there was a bunch of retards who are the reason for insurance being so ****ed up on SS bikes. I won't feel bad when these people collect their Darwin awards.

What's with all the hating? It was a nice day, lots and lots of nice bikes, music, stunting, food etc. It's nice to see so many bikes out, and enjoy the good weather and short season we have up here.

Who cares about"chicken strips"? Not everyone likes to carve the corners with their bikes, and pretend to be Rossi on public roads. Who gives a flying ****? Ride your bike how you see fit, and let others ride how they see fit. I have one inch chicken strips too and I have been riding for over 13 years, and enjoy riding bikes passionately, does that make me a poseur? I don't think so. Who cares man? Jeez.

Live and let live man. Let's all have fun and stay safe out there, that's what's important.

Last edited:
Better than last year. I was only there briefly to meet some friends and we left. Seemed not bad for $2

What's with all the hating? It was a nice day, lots and lots of nice bikes, music, stunting, food etc. It's nice to see so many bikes out, and enjoy the good weather and short season we have up here.

Who cares about"chicken strips"? Not everyone likes to carve the corners with their bikes, and pretend to be Rossi on public roads. Who gives a flying ****? Ride your bike how you see fit, and let others ride how they see fit. I have one inch chicken strips too and I have been riding for over 13 years(in straight lines), and enjoy riding bikes passionately, does that make me a poseur? I sure as hellthink so. Who cares man?God Jeez.

Live and let live man. Let's all have fun and stay safe out there, that's what's important.

You don't have to go fast to burn off chicken strips.

You don't have to be smart to do burn outs and drop your bike in front of a ton of other people.

I've never heard more red line limiters hit in my entire life, within the 2.5-3 hours I was there. Ring Ning Ning Ning Ning Ning Ning Ning Ning, so cool bro....

Last edited:
It's nice to see so many bikes out, and enjoy the good weather and short season we have up here.

Who cares about"chicken strips"? Not everyone likes to carve the corners with their bikes, and pretend to be Rossi on public roads. Who gives a flying ****? Ride your bike how you see fit, and let others ride how they see fit. I have one inch chicken strips too and I have been riding for over 13 years, and enjoy riding bikes passionately, does that make me a poseur? I don't think so. Who cares man? Jeez.

Technically yes, you are a poser if you parked your bike in a lot instead of enjoying this beatiful day riding it :D

Lmfao no one there wore any gear, half helmets on their liter bikes, bouncing off rev limiters, watch a retard attempt a burn out and dump his 20 thousand dollar bike, chicken strips over an inch, flat spots on 98% of the middle of everyone's tires, flabby gross "models", bunch of posers and there was a lot of ****** vests and fat ugly broads wearing skimpy outfits riding their SS bikes in and almost toppling over. The best was the group of losers with the R3's, ninja 250's and CBR 250's that were bouncing off the rev limiters. Which lawn mower is louder?

Other then that, there was a bunch of retards who are the reason for insurance being so ****ed up on SS bikes. I won't feel bad when these people collect their Darwin awards.

Post a photo of your tires. Both of them.

Post a photo of your tires. Both of them.

Sure, I can snap a picture of both sets when I get home from work. Can you post a picture of your old gixxer post crash? Get off your high horse :agave: :rolleyes:

In all honesty, the event had a great turn out, but just wasn't my kind of scene. I'm just shocked at the amount of guys and gals who ride squid or with D-vests, bang off their limiters (so many that it got really annoying) and the guy who attempted a burn out, lurched forward and went splat was the icing on the cake. Unfortunately the new riders on their small displacement bikes copy these people and their ignorant behavior. I couldn't fathom how crappy it would be to crash with short shorts on, a tank top and a half lid, while hammering a liter bike around town...

Also, the amount of pipes cut off (cat and muffler removed), with nothing on the end... Well that increases sound, not power. Perfect for bouncing off the limiter, destroying the bike slowly but surely. Unfortunate when it's done on a brand new 20 thousand dollar bike.

I don't know, I'm just not into the whole penis size contest, I'm confident with myself. I'd rather just ride my 30 or so clicks a season and enjoy the roads, good times with friends, great food and all the scenery. Am I gods gift to riding? Hell no, my last name isn't Rossi or Marquez and neither is yours! Those guys don't ride in the yellow group, they are professionals. I'm sure you'll see me around and if you really, really want to continue to play the penis contest (or be a D-bag as per usual), you can challenge me to a race, tickle fight, thumb war and a game of chess. I'll let you win them all so you can tell everyone on the internet how much better you are and that I'm a big meany for pointing out a mass amount of ignorant behavior. By all means, it wasn't all bad there. Unfortunately the bad apples spoil it for those that wanted to go see friends, listen to some tunes, check out some bikes, etc.

Apparently I rode past Roomie though, pretty cool that he was able to spot my bike without having seen or met me before. Glad she's pretty enough to stand out :)

Last edited:
I don't know, I'm just not into the whole penis size contest

They are in the "penis size" contest because they are revving their bikes and riding with cats removed?

And what about bragging about the size of your "chicken strips"? Is that not also a poseur and "penis size" contest as well?

If we are going by what you are saying, I think that you would fall into that "contest" as well.

:) :)

Last edited:

Agreed

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Guy complains about event but stays 2.5-3 hours at said event. Seriously "haters gonna hate".

Get off your high horse :agave: :rolleyes:

In all honesty, the event had a great turn out, but just wasn't my kind of scene. I'm just shocked at the amount of guys and gals who ride squid or with D-vests, bang off their limiters (so many that it got really annoying) and the guy who attempted a burn out, lurched forward and went splat was the icing on the cake. Unfortunately the new riders on their small displacement bikes copy these people and their ignorant behavior. I couldn't fathom how crappy it would be to crash with short shorts on, a tank top and a half lid, while hammering a liter bike around town...

Lol... What? And which gixxer are you referring to? I crashed a couple! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom