This is kinda awkward lol! | GTAMotorcycle.com

This is kinda awkward lol!

mijustin

Hey guys;
So I've actually been around here for a little bit, not really sure why I haven't gotten all that involved. I became hyper-active over at zx6r.com, and found it to be an awesome experience.... I think maybe I just don't like the background color of the website or some other subliminal nonsense like that... I digress.
I ride a 2005 Kawasaki ZX6R 636. I have since been permanently converted to a kawi owner. I had previously been a member of GSXR nation, but this little pit bull has shown me the light. I've since had the pleasure of getting to know the 2009 ZX10, courtesy of a friend, and have absolutely fallen in love with everything Kawasaki ever since.
I'm a family man with 2 sons 6 and 3.. trying to get my wife to ride... but it's a slow process lol. getting my eldest son a 50 cc pocket for Christmas, due to the avid interest he's showing towards the love of the sport already.
I'm 31 years old with a perfect drivers abstract, even tho I do tend to ride pretty..."spirited" lol. Im down to ride at whatever pace, but you're not going to find me adding additional risk getting home to mine.
I'm pretty obsessive about the maintenance and overall appearance of my baby... for real... like, not gonna find a lick of grease, anywhere, or in any nook or cranny on her.
I daily commute about 120 Km from my house at Yonge and Lawrence, to work in Milton 5 days a week, weather permitting, weekends are generally reserved for my kids, I love to get out whatever opportunity I can find... Errands anyone?!?

If you're heading my way towards work, or just wanna go for a ride, Hit me up!
Cheers!!:headbang:

TYC6piH.jpg

TRkpU7W.jpg

0V3T7RX.jpg

UQ9e729.jpg

JIpZF6f.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!
Nice bike!
Great to have kids that share the passion. My oldest (11) never really cared for anything but video games. But lately has come around since getting an electric pocket trike.

Yeah, I find I get a lot of quality time, if anything just to hear whats up in his world... Any other time, even trying to get him to tell me what he did at school on any given day is like extracting intel from an interrogation subject.... Our own little "Us ONLY" place... otherwise, Iv'e lost em both to the ipad and PS3, Even my 3 year old...SMH! lol.. And Cheers, although, I kinda fear that my back might be longing to retire the sports bike and see what the V-Rod has to offer... Maybe in a couple of years ;)

Awesome bike...used to have one myself and I miss it.

Thinking of getting into track next year and the 636 would be my first option.

Kids are awesome bro, I have a daughter myself and she keeps me grounded.

I setup rides in Milton if ever you're around pm me or checkout the Milton Riders thread under weekly rides.

Ride safe....

Awesome bike...used to have one myself and I miss it.

Thinking of getting into track next year and the 636 would be my first option.

Kids are awesome bro, I have a daughter myself and she keeps me grounded.

I setup rides in Milton if ever you're around pm me or checkout the Milton Riders thread under weekly rides.

Ride safe....

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I work at 25 and 5 side road. I'd love to join a run, I'll check out the thread and PM you sometime.. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome - get them up to Chatsworth to Motopark. They start em young there.

TYS_1929.jpg

My kid started there on CRF230 about 10 years ago and we just completed a 3 week Rocky Mountains and home trip together.
Screen%252520Shot%2525202015-06-11%252520at%252520Jun%25252C%25252011%252520%252520%252520%2525202015%252520%252520%252520%2525201.51.20%252520PM.jpg

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...ybe-US-Rockies-recommended-roads-routes/page2

Time flies

Chatsworth is a good family adventure ....the kids will love the flying bikes :D
http://www.motoparkracing.com
My son was only ever interested in motorcycles not cars,
Daughter not even with a licence.....urban dweller.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom