Suzuka 8 hours race | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suzuka 8 hours race

The speed of pit stops is ridiculous. I can't even get one axle nut off in that time lol

Caught the end of the Suzuka 4Hrs yesterday. Sucks to be that team that crashed last lap, second last corner.

The 8Hrs should start around 10:30pm tonight our time if I have done the maths correctly.

Just leaving my hotel in Nagoya right now to head out to the track.

Edit: and yes 10 30 PM EST (11 30 AM JST) is the start time.

The speed of pit stops is ridiculous. I can't even get one axle nut off in that time lol

Caught the end of the Suzuka 4Hrs yesterday. Sucks to be that team that crashed last lap, second last corner.

The 8Hrs should start around 10:30pm tonight our time if I have done the maths correctly.

Last edited:
The race is not playing, the lap times are there but the video is not, any suggestions?

Well Stoner sure lasted long lol

stoner_crash.jpg

He just went into the grass and then took out a barrier. I missed his crash by a few minutes. I posted up a short video to FB of traffic thru the hairpin. You can see the oil leak spot from his bike and if you look on the inside of the guardrail you will see Stoner's wrecked bike sitting against the rail.

That crash was very disappointing to see. I hope Casey makes a speedy and full recovery. Probably will not help our chances of getting to see him race again any time soon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom