shannonville july 23 with riders choice | GTAMotorcycle.com

shannonville july 23 with riders choice

Does anyone know how the guy that crashed at the end of the day is doing? Yellow bike; I heard he was still unconscious when he left in the ambulance.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know how the guy that crashed at the end of the day is doing? Yellow bike; I heard he was still unconscious when he left in the ambulance.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Acording to his friends his hip started swelling...thats all I know. First guy on the red cbr lost a bit of 2 fingers on one hand, we packed up his bike and gear for him, he will be fine....just sore for a while.

Well I must be technologically challenged. I'm trying to upload more pictures, but keeps saying I've exceeded my quota. :confused:

Create a flickr account. Upload them to a public album and just copy and paste the link! TIA!

Looks like I made out the best of the three crashers. Just a sore shoulder.

Hope the other guys are ok.

Looks like I made out the best of the three crashers. Just a sore shoulder.

Hope the other guys are ok.
Sorry to hear. Hope it doesn't discourage you. Get well and get out there!

Last edited:
Ok let's try this again...

These are from green and blue groups. Sorry yellow group folks.

I only took a few pictures - it was HOT being out there in leathers sitting in the sun.. If I didn't get a picture of you, it's either I may have missed you or you turned out too blurry (riding too fast! :p).. Although I may have some from a previous track day from Rider's Choice (it's the only one I go to).

Last edited:
Coming from a reliable source , guy on a yellow bike had unfortunate injury to his hip. shattered hip was replaced in kingston hospital few days ago. hopefully he recovers fast . as for the other guys who fell down wish them speedy recovery and keep a shiny side up. also thanks John and his crew for being very professional fast and always organizing great track days . cheers yall

Coming from a reliable source , guy on a yellow bike had unfortunate injury to his hip. shattered hip was replaced in kingston hospital few days ago. hopefully he recovers fast . as for the other guys who fell down wish them speedy recovery and keep a shiny side up. also thanks John and his crew for being very professional fast and always organizing great track days . cheers yall

I was the first crasher, I'm fine. Sorry to hear about the injuries to the others who crashed, hope they have a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom