Motorcycle runs on water! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle runs on water!

No he's not this process of creating hydrogen and then combusting it isn't a new idea.

Its also not efficient. It would take more power from the battery to produce the fuel using electricity than you could get back from the the charging system on a ride

sure, but what's H-Twenty?

No he's not this process of creating hydrogen and then combusting it isn't a new idea.

Its also not efficient. It would take more power from the battery to produce the fuel using electricity than you could get back from the the charging system on a ride

500km on 1L of water and 1 car battery isn't efficient?

You prefer to use 30L of gasoline? How much do you think it costs to produce gas?

500km on 1L of water and 1 car battery isn't efficient?

You prefer to use 30L of gasoline? How much do you think it costs to produce gas?

Right.

In other news, Gravity is a scam by the shoe industry so we all have to buy footwear.

My motorcycle goes 1000km on 2 AA batteries, but unlike this evil megalomaniac Brazilian guy who wants to tear down billion dollar multi-national industries, I'm just doing it to get to work and buy groceries.

#Righteous

No that would be H2O.

Hydrogen cant bond with itself so h-20 is not possible.
Hydrogen bonds with itself to form a molecule. 2 H atoms. That's its stable state

No that would be H2O.

Hydrogen cant bond with itself so h-20 is not possible.

No that would be Helium that doesn't bond with itself.

you are correct, but that is not what is happening in that engine.

They probably left out the part where he had to recharge that battery 187 times in order to consume all the water through electrolysis.

i am currently researching a way to convert beer into piss...am in need of more beer for my lab... willing to accept donations for this important work to continue.

this isn't a scam. research it. people have died over this, and their inventions disappear. definitely something sinister going on..

Stanley Meyer's is probably the most famous person who true believers will say was killed for this. His patents didn't disappear infact they are now in the public domain. Please go build on of these vehicles.
There is no denying that they work cause they are based on a well known principle for hydrogen creation they just are not as efficient as gasoline engines. However with better battery tech it could become more viable later down the line.

Back
Top Bottom