Harper at the Ford's BBQ | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harper at the Ford's BBQ

Oh boy!!! Scary stuff. Ummm......what is the big deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what, for one this is 2015 not 2011, secondly is anybody surprised that the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada is happy to see other conservative governments. Tom Mulcair did not do a little happy dance in regards to the Alberta provincial election. Ya right!
Schneller you and Larry probably believe that Mike Harris is responsible for today's teachers issues.

In his surprise speech to the crowd, Harper thanked Ford’s mother, Diane, for “giving us this great Conservative political dynasty.”

The what is that we knew about this when it happened four years ago. That Facebook copied video is trying to make it sound like a long-running, nearly successful Conservative coverup

In his surprise speech to the crowd, Harper thanked Ford’s mother, Diane, for “giving us this great Conservative political dynasty.”

In 2011 it was a pretty successful dynasty. Ford Sr., Rob Ford and Doug Ford. Please note again for your reference this was in 2011 prior to Rob Ford's significant drug and alcohol issues. Mr. Ford is still a member of council and I would suspect will be a member of council as long as Mr. Ford chooses to run for election. You and I may not agree with all of his policies but most people will say that he does act vigorously on behalf of his constituents. This is more than I can say for a lot of Toronto city council. Far too many of them are a waste of a chair at the table.

If Rob is clean and sober now, and puts in a full day's work, he may be effective.
But he was like Phil Kessel, a poison in the council/dressing room.
It's better now that he's been taken down a few notches by a reality he can't delude himself from, or shirk responsibility from.

I'm totally missing the point. What was the original intention of this thread anyway? Why drag in a four year old video? And to top it all off, the Liberal Government if proper ****ing every resident in Ontario - so going on that his comments are fitting!

Holy ****, I keep hearing how Harper is taking away our rights and freedoms and we are on our way to an Orwellian state. Why does anyone think we actually live in a democratic society in the first place? With Harper, we know the illusion of democracy is the reality. With the Liberals, they shake our hand and piss on our leg at the same time. With the NDP, we support every lazy bastard that wants to whine about why their life is so unfortunate. **** sakes already, we have the least of the demons leading us federally and we still ***** and moan.

I guess Hudak doesn't fish.

Agree with JZ67, i'm missing the point on this vid clip? Unless it's to prove you can't paper shred a media file.

I'm surprised how readily/easily some people are willing to surrender some of their rights and freedoms. Seems out of character.

In 2011 it was a pretty successful dynasty. Ford Sr., Rob Ford and Doug Ford. Please note again for your reference this was in 2011 prior to Rob Ford's significant drug and alcohol issues. Mr. Ford is still a member of council and I would suspect will be a member of council as long as Mr. Ford chooses to run for election. You and I may not agree with all of his policies but most people will say that he does act vigorously on behalf of his constituents. This is more than I can say for a lot of Toronto city council. Far too many of them are a waste of a chair at the table.

Well said..

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Back
Top Bottom