Wife bought me a e 570. Where to ride?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wife bought me a e 570. Where to ride??

sonnythebull

Banned
Site Supporter
My wife bought me a Polaris ace 570. Where can you ride it legally besides ganaraska and anyone else have one of these or like it that they ride ?

It's an off-road vehicle. Green plates & insurance, then you can ride on crown land, on-road in many northern communities that have passed the off-road bylaws, atv trails such as park-to-park trail or haliburton rail trail, etc. Ardbeg has some crown-land trails...

My wife bought me a Polaris ace 570. Where can you ride it legally besides ganaraska and anyone else have one of these or like it that they ride ?

A few things: 1.You have a nice wife. (we knew that).
2. You don't know something??
3. You should take me along.
4. I may have to race back home when my wife says.
5. Just buy a few acres and ride it there.

a few things: 1.you have a nice wife. (we knew that).
2. You don't know something?? Wanted ganaraska alternative
3. You should take me along.it only has one seat sorry, buy one
4. I may have to race back home when my wife says.fruit
5. Just buy a few acres and ride it there.

1. She da best and a hot beech
2. Wanted ganaraska alternative
3.One seat only sorry buy one
4.Fruit
5.On 5 acres now too small for fun

Last edited:
I'm not happy to hear this news.

It's an off-road vehicle. Green plates & insurance, then you can ride on crown land, on-road in many northern communities that have passed the off-road bylaws, atv trails such as park-to-park trail or haliburton rail trail, etc. Ardbeg has some crown-land trails...

Thanks!

I picked you for the sort of guy that would play in the dirt on 2 wheels.Not in a cage.To each their own tho i guess.
I do trails and motocross and did flat track race a rotax 604 and crf450 a bit at welland....This is just some extra fun don't be let down !

I do trails and motocross and did flat track race a rotax 604 and crf450 a bit at welland....This is just some extra fun don't be let down !
K...better.Come on out and try trials sometime.You'll like it.

Here you go Jason - sand, water crossings, gravel, mud, etc:

http://www.parktoparktrail.org/trail-map/

I've been looking at UTVs as well - there's definitely something about them that is really appealing. I don't have much land or garage space but I'll figure that out after :)

Yes, it's been too long. Let's get together - riding is somewhat limited for me right now, just had knee surgery a month ago so I'm still taking it easy, especially off road but getting better everyday.

Actually one correction. A Polaris ACE can NOT be ridden on the Haliburton or Kawartha Rail Trails. The issue is the bylaws covering those areas specifically permit ATV's. A Polaris Ace does NOT fit the Off Road Vehicle Act definition of an ATV. An ATV MUST have handlebars and the rider MUST stradle the seat, neither of which the ACE has. The OPP and Bylaw officers have advised if spotted they will charge the driver. Not sure what the fine in Haliburton is but in Kawartha the fine is $400, as well as they "may" have the vehicle towed at their discretion. (in other words if stopped take the ticket be polite and don't play "legal expert" on the spot save that for the court house, (will be a lot less expensive that way)..lol

Enjoy your ride, they look fun.

Almost forgot if you purchase a permit you can ride it in the five points area, (Mostly private property now), but both HATVA and KATVA have land owner agreements in place.

Last edited:
Actually one correction. A Polaris ACE can NOT be ridden on the Haliburton or Kawartha Rail Trails. The issue is the bylaws covering those areas specifically permit ATV's. A Polaris Ace does NOT fit the Off Road Vehicle Act definition of an ATV. An ATV MUST have handlebars and the rider MUST stradle the seat, neither of which the ACE has. The OPP and Bylaw officers have advised if spotted they will charge the driver. Not sure what the fine in Haliburton is but in Kawartha the fine is $400, as well as they "may" have the vehicle towed at their discretion. (in other words if stopped take the ticket be polite and don't play "legal expert" on the spot save that for the court house, (will be a lot less expensive that way)..lol

Enjoy your ride, they look fun.

Almost forgot if you purchase a permit you can ride it in the five points area, (Mostly private property now), but both HATVA and KATVA have land owner agreements in place.

Highlands East were talking about amending that bylaw recently to follow the change in the HTA Also not sure about the five points statement as we have actually been given more access to land use in that area.

Highlands East were talking about amending that bylaw recently to follow the change in the HTA Also not sure about the five points statement as we have actually been given more access to land use in that area.

Yes the municpality of Trent Lakes was the first municipality to amend their bylaw to permit 2 up atvs and side by sides to use the roads in and around the five points. Not sure what your eluding to about "more land use in the five points" as this is not correct there has been no "expansion" in fact HATVA/KATVA trail 50 is currently closed due to a landowner withdrawing their consent.

The Town of Bancroft just amended their bylaw, but Haliburton County has deferred the subject until their next meeting.

I say get an extra set of wheels, put some slicks on it and go terrorize the local streets - a motard UTV :)

Yes the municpality of Trent Lakes was the first municipality to amend their bylaw to permit 2 up atvs and side by sides to use the roads in and around the five points. Not sure what your eluding to about "more land use in the five points" as this is not correct there has been no "expansion" in fact HATVA/KATVA trail 50 is currently closed due to a landowner withdrawing their consent.

The Town of Bancroft just amended their bylaw, but Haliburton County has deferred the subject until their next meeting.

Two of those are new to us. Sorry maybe my earlier statement is misleading but actual crown land use has gone up for us in the area.

2qscbdd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom