Omg my first day at the track!!! :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Omg my first day at the track!!! :)

cuteblackfox

Chilling at TMP right now. Wanted to get a feel of what being at the track is like. It's super cool. I didn't ride here and DAMN I miss my bike.

i need a one piece suit OMG. Going crazy here. I want to ride on the track soooo bad and wear the bright orange t shirt with the X on it...

#trackdaysarefun :)

It is a good idea to go observe a track day before doing one, it takes some of the nerves out of your first time. I actually took the marshal course and did a few marshal days before starting to race so I could get a feel for what it was like. It is also a good idea to go to your first track day with others that have done it before, as they can take away a lot of the nerves by telling you what you need to do.

if you don't have friends that do track, just ask in here and I am sure you will be able to join any group of guys or girls that are going the same day as you.

...and then be ready to spend some money ;) lol - track is crack

Tammy is there and is a good resource for your questions.

Track is real fun!

Make sure you connect with someone to show you the correct lines so that you can keep yourself and everyone else safe.

Doesnt matter if you're slow or fast, having good fundamentals and awareness of general track safety is important so make sure to keep your eyes and ears open! Generally I found that people are nice and willing to help at trackdays (unless you get on their bad side by not following safety guidelines or having awareness)

Chilling at TMP right now. Wanted to get a feel of what being at the track is like. It's super cool. I didn't ride here and DAMN I miss my bike.

i need a one piece suit OMG. Going crazy here. I want to ride on the track soooo bad and wear the bright orange t shirt with the X on it...

#trackdaysarefun :)

Haha... I know the feeling.. I had my suit for like 9 years before I finally had a buddy talk me into going.. So addictive. I didn't get any Xes though :(

Back
Top Bottom