I got a got a Date.... BUT NO SEAT! HELP! | GTAMotorcycle.com

I got a got a Date.... BUT NO SEAT! HELP!

Syedo

I Screwed up guys! LOL.

So, not that you care about my love life, but I promised to take out this girl on my bike for a date.
I got my new'ish bike 2013 ZX6R 636 shipped to me. Its great. No problems.
Only thing is... I don't have a rear seat. I just have the cowl.

I have like till Saturday night to find one. Is there anywhere I can go pick one up?

Help a dude out! haha

466796466_b673bd42ed.jpg

Laughed a little lol

Go to LnL tonight, see if you can borrow someone's if they have it on their bike and it fits. Give 'em your cowl out of good faith/will.

Eventually she will rip your heart out. Save yourself the hassle. Go ride the Forks.

Ahahaha. I knew i was gonna get ripped apart when I was writing this thread.
But desperate time call for desperate measures.

@250noob. Wrecker yards. I didn't think of that, or know of any. Gonna search to see if there are any around.

There are a few, bike salvage yards, one on Kingston road, scarboro, Wilson and bloor oshawa, plus a few others just google

one search..lol

https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=motorcycle+salvage+ontario

Dont stress it, she will be fine on solo seat cowl. I took a girl out on a ride and I had no passenger seat at the time. She did not complain.

Dont do my mistakes though lol --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7foQv54G_M

LOL.
It is funny you mention it, I "experimented" it with my friend.
There is enough room for the person to sit behind me on the regular seat, but legs. Where you put them? On a SS you literally have the pegs so high that if she sits behind me, she is going to keep her legs where I keep my legs. So unless she sits ON the cowl, there is no way

@inreb LOL... heart is not the organ hogging the blood in the body at the moment.

@ Hedo - yeah thanks! Imma call em up!

Cut leg holes out of a large backpack...problem solved. Unless she's a chunker in which case you have a little time to take some steroids.

You could always have her hold onto the bike's pommel.

Subscribe

i'm pretty sure girls wont mind not having a seat. just make sure that your revs are at a steady 7k. i heard that's the sweet spot ;)

post pic of said girl.

I saw a guy downtown on a 250...he told me he was gonna go pick up a broad, I looked at his rear seat, there was none...he just had the whole compartment stuffed with grocery bags and that was it :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom