How to make a stunt driving charge even worse - Mallorytown | GTAMotorcycle.com

How to make a stunt driving charge even worse - Mallorytown

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...ycle-chase-on-hwy-401-ends-in-woods-1.3163867

And to think he may have been worrying about facing a paltry 7-day suspension and impound. Look what he's facing now.

Wow, so a bunch of jerks on the highway reported a motorcyclist speeding, and triggered a chase? Those motorists should be held responsible for any damage done to his bike. Or was it the officer that used radar to determine the rider was speeding? If he hadn't taken that step, he wouldn't have known the rider was speeding and would have had no reason to activate his lights. After all, he knows as soon as the lights go on, it's human nature to flee. [/sarcastic font]

If you don't know stunt driving is illegal, should you even be riding?
Then of course try to escape.
The police refer to motorcyclists who try to evade a pursuit as "organ donors".
Life rule #16. The correct place to dispute the actions of the police is in court.

Dude's license was already suspended. Musta seen a Honda commercial and thought "I wanna ride..."

Wow, so a bunch of jerks on the highway reported a motorcyclist speeding, and triggered a chase? Those motorists should be held responsible for any damage done to his bike. Or was it the officer that used radar to determine the rider was speeding? If he hadn't taken that step, he wouldn't have known the rider was speeding and would have had no reason to activate his lights. After all, he knows as soon as the lights go on, it's human nature to flee. [/sarcastic font]

1. Guy probably was speeding and riding aggressively if it prompted calls to OPP/Police. I would do the same thing is I was put in danger by some arsehole in a car/truck/motorcycle/horse and carriage - doesnt matter.

2. If you READ the article it stated that the OPP found the motorcyclist and used Radar to determine he was speeding. He then sped off aggressively.

And of course all the drivers that called in pulled over before using their phones. Wow a whole 170. Dude needs a bigger big, if he's gonna ride under suspension. Cops phone must ring off the wall when I go to work. Lol

Last edited:
And of course all the drivers that called in pulled over before using their phones. Wow a whole 170. Dude needs a bigger big, if he's gonna ride under suspension. Cops phone must ring off the wall when I go to work. Lol

Iirc, if you are calling 911 you do not need to pull over, and are able to use phone while driving.

These people who go crazy on 401 and for long distance needs to give there heads a shake. I can see them bragging to there buds now...I just did 180-240 etc in a straight line with lots of cars, trucks around...buds would be like wow such mad skillz lmbo

1. Guy probably was speeding and riding aggressively if it prompted calls to OPP/Police. I would do the same thing is I was put in danger by some arsehole in a car/truck/motorcycle/horse and carriage - doesnt matter.

2. If you READ the article it stated that the OPP found the motorcyclist and used Radar to determine he was speeding. He then sped off aggressively.

Kiwi - did you miss "[/sarcastic font]" at the end of my post? It was a tongue-in-cheek-not-so-indirect shot at the argument in the recent SIU thread that essentially blames the police for chases because they initiate them, rather than the more widely held position that the chase starts when the moron runs.

These people who go crazy on 401 and for long distance needs to give there heads a shake. I can see them bragging to there buds now...I just did 180-240 etc in a straight line with lots of cars, trucks around...buds would be like wow such mad skillz lmbo

Having in lived in Eastern Ontario, I can assure you Mallorytown and Brockville are nothing like Toronto.
The 401 is 4 lanes and there are no plans to expand it.

I often use the 401 when on short tours until I get out of the traffic nightmare that is the GTA.

The secret is to ride it at non peak times and do the same speed everyone else is using.

Sadly I know a number like this. Most sold their first bike for a SS in the first 1-2 seasons since they 'outgrew' it. *facepalm*

Iirc, if you are calling 911 you do not need to pull over, and are able to use phone while driving.

I dont get the reasoning to that. We've determined driving while talking on a cell phone as dangerous. So we're doing something dangerous in order to try and stop someone else being dangerous? Two wrongs making a right? Can I stunt drive in order to get to the police station in order to tell them someone was texting and driving.?

I dont get the reasoning to that. We've determined driving while talking on a cell phone as dangerous. So we're doing something dangerous in order to try and stop someone else being dangerous? Two wrongs making a right? Can I stunt drive in order to get to the police station in order to tell them someone was texting and driving.?

I guess the reasoning is that you may be keeping the offending vehicle in sight, as to keep an accurate location for the authorities. However, in this day, there is no reason not to have an earpiece, or Bluetooth speaker phone for the car, imo.

Back
Top Bottom