Touring Ontario's Highlands | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Touring Ontario's Highlands

Just back from a long ride on the 511 et al. Was a nice ride. :D

On a lesser note. A couple more gas stations have been having issues.

i just did hwy 60,35,118,117, and some other ones i dont know off hand this week it was awesome. i try to get 2 or 3 bike weekends up there each season. bikes need to get their legs stretched every once and a while, they arent made to sit in traffic and run light to light.

i also did Cabot trail and PEI... highly recommend doing Cabot trail to everyone. by far the best ride ive been on.

I wish you guys would choose Monday instead. I would be happy to tag along.

I have some work on a Monday that means I need to be back by 6 and an appointment on a Thursday. Wednesday works for me, Friday's too sometimes. I usually head out every week a couple of times though. I can do Monday's but I would need to be back in Kingston by 6.

Wondering today if I can get by for 4-5 days on the top case and my smaller tank bag :confused: Really like the Wee without panniers. Might be a good exercise in trim packing :D

I picked up the larger Givi Silver tank bag that came with the bike but don't like how it reflects the sky - very distracting.

The articles have missed some of the best roads. I will opt to leave it that way by not mentioning them. (I'm sure the locals know of more.)

Looking forward to a motorcycle camping trip in that area in a couple of weeks.

The articles have missed some of the best roads. I will opt to leave it that way by not mentioning them. (I'm sure the locals know of more.)

Looking forward to a motorcycle camping trip in that area in a couple of weeks.

Venturing a little bit off the pavement also gets you to some great places really easily. We didn't do that today (well not on purpose). There were times today on that route, especially east of Mazinaw Lake where we saw maybe 2 or 3 cars total....also none of them were black and white with disco lights.

Back
Top Bottom