Two thumbs up for motolimo | GTAMotorcycle.com

Two thumbs up for motolimo

veteq

Site Supporter
I needed my bike picked up from Z1 Cycle, called Motolimo and just over an hour later the bike was at my place. Very friendly service, good value. I will definitely be using them again

thanks

My battery died one day when I was leaving work and had just gotten on my bike. It wouldn't start and apparently had some other electrical issues as a manual push didn't do it. It was around 9:30 pm. I called MotoLimo and the guy came down in less than 30 minutes. No credit card deposit or anything. Amazing service, I went to the bank and paid him cash, plus tip. Will keep their number in my phone book. Hope to never have to call them again, but if I need them I will.

I've used motolimo a couple of times, always had quick service and they take care loading it and are really friendly. Alex usually tows my bike. I don't use or trust anything else.

Can this guy pick my bike up if I happen to break down 2 hrs away from Toronto??

Had to use them yesterday after a break down. Picked me up,after about an hours wait. Nice guy, a little n the expensive side I thought but seemed to know what they were doing. I would use them again.

no one here is mentioning any prices....

how much were the tows so we have an idea.

thanks.

I towed mine couple of week ago,from mount pleasant to Snowcity around 11Pm ..about 20Km $150..the service was quick and the guy is giant..bottom line Thumps up

It doesn't matter who you are,where you come from or which God you believe in...if you are motorcyclists, You are my Brother.

Back
Top Bottom