DOCC Aug 3rd and 4th Calabogie trackday - 2 days for $350 and open to all makes | GTAMotorcycle.com

DOCC Aug 3rd and 4th Calabogie trackday - 2 days for $350 and open to all makes

37and3QTRS

FYI if anyone is interested. The DOCC is offering two days at Bogie, August 3rd and 4th for $350, if you have never ridden, or not recently, one of their trackdays. It doesn't matter what you ride, where it's made or if you know a current member. If you haven't ridden one of their events in 2013, 2014 or 2015 you can get the discounted price. Have a look at DOCC.ca for details. If you want to register contact Jennifer at jennifer.docc@gmail.com or you can call at 519 537 6094.

I'm half packed up. See you there (all that are going).

Sorry to thread jack who's going august 29 30th end of month first time there so green group but would appreciate some helpful experienced riders that could pit next to if willing I'll bring a case of beer of course

Going to do mosport next week instead

Good choice, not often do we get 3 days in a row at Mosport.

See you there!

Hope they room in green doesn't look good right now will call tomorrow hope to see you there tuesday

Had a great time this weekend, made some strides towards making the 1000 much better to ride. My exhaust leak is back, though... hate.

Back
Top Bottom