Going rate for Powder Coating? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Going rate for Powder Coating?

j2

I've been spoiled over the past 10 years as a friend of my fathers used to work in a facility that did powder coating and would add my bits and pieces to a batch of the same colour. I'd give him some money and that would keep the guys on the floor supplied with Tim's for a few weeks

Unfortunately he retired back in May and moved up to Port Sydney.

A few weeks ago I found a Puch N50 (this is what a nice one looks like http://www.custombrush.de/tanks/puch002.jpg) and ended up buying it so I think I'm am going to rebuild it.

I'm in the east end so I'll try Brightside and Fireflash, but what's a fair ballpark price for a Frame, Wheels, Triples and a bunch of brackets? I only need 2 colours, satin black and gloss black.

Anyone else out in my direction you can recommend?

Another happy JohnnyP customer here.

I had a set of wheels done last winter. They were $40 each for plain vanilla satin black and included sandblasting but I had to remove the bearings.

Same deal here, JP was too far for me.

Flashball has done three sets of rims for me, two sets for my bike and my one for my vehicle. Couldn't be happier.

I think it was about $200/set for m/c. Bearings and valve stems removed

I had a set of wheels done last winter. They were $40 each for plain vanilla satin black and included sandblasting but I had to remove the bearings.
Really good deal. Where was that?

JohnnyP hands downs. Johnny powder coated my 600rr stock rearsets and they turned out great. Had a ton of color samples to choose from and got it done in no time.

Can we powdercoat aluminum? Noob here and i would like to powdercoat my swingarm

Can we powdercoat aluminum? Noob here and i would like to powdercoat my swingarm

You can andonize aluminum... which I think is even more lasting and resilient than powder coating.

Aluminium can be powercoated.
If you want to anodize aluminum it has to be raw or stripped completely of any paint or powdercoat.

This is JohhnyP636 powdercoat green,black and gold on my Ossa.(the rims are vinyl tape)
P5030175_zpst7cpeons.jpg

Back
Top Bottom