Motorcycle show | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle show

Google "Motorcycle Shows" or put your location in your info. While there aren't any major shows that I know of in the GTA there are numerous places to see collections of bikes and talk to owners and sellers.

There the BikerBlocko thing this weekend I think? is that the type of "show" you are looking for?

I think it I Brampton or some Northern end of TO, you will need to Google it.

Never been, so I cant really give you much info

Im a new rider and on the hunt for my first set of gears. Im looking for a "show" that sells good deals on gears.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Im a new rider and on the hunt for my first set of gears. Im looking for a "show" that sells good deals on gears.

If you want to ride this year, check Kijiji. If it's next season, there will be a show at Int'l centre in January. It's a super show.
Oh, and before someone else jumps in and says it....it's "gear". Gear is plural, no need to add the "s".

Cool. Thnks. Im ok to ride for now. I borrowed full "gear" from a friend until i get my own.

Cool. Thnks. Im ok to ride for now. I borrowed full "gear" from a friend until i get my own.

Show typically try and sell NOS that could not sell in stores or that fringed crap with the lone wolf airbrushed on the back, or those sizes that are great if you are 5'2" with one leg 5 inches shorter than the other.

Try here:

http://www.re-gear.ca/

Back
Top Bottom