Motorcycle thief goes down big time | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle thief goes down big time

He was wrong, and will be judged accordingly. Crashing and becoming paralyzed is still very tragic, regardless of the circumstances. I've helped those with spinal injuries and would not wish it on anyone. Life will be very harsh for him.

My bike was stolen and it was done in a very disturbing manner(not in a empty parking lot) even for theives cops were stunned by the audacity of it all... no sympathy from me.. left me with some disturbing thoughts.. one down many more to go.. you reap what you sow.

My bike was stolen and it was done in a very disturbing manner(not in a empty parking lot) even for theives cops were stunned by the audacity of it all... no sympathy from me.. left me with some disturbing thoughts.. one down many more to go.. you reap what you sow.

In a way I agree and dissagree.

My motorcycle has been stolen before, liability only insurance, was my morning work ride.
My dad works construction, back in 2001 he bought a Ford Probe of a kid and it had all the goodies for its age: cd changer, amp, speakers.... One morning he came down to: all his construction tools on the garage floor and wires ripped out all over the place with entire dashboard hacked in half and wires simply ripped and cut. He couldnt even start his car to get to his job...

In heat of the moment, yes, we wish they get killed, or badly injured, like paralysed, but.... Now, since he is paralised, our taxes will pay for him....
Knee breaking or ribs ripping out sounds so much better and doesnt really affect tax payers, well... It will, but not as much as paralysed dude, cuz that ******* is piggybacking now for rest of his life... ;)

Last edited:

And what have you just sown?

Sad thread. At least we are reaffirmed as to what the "A" in GTAM stands for.

Not really. I didn't read anywhere what the A stands for, so really, you're just jumping to conclusions. Unless we actually know what the A stands for, it's all conjecture and speculation, because unless we have the facts, then we really don't know what we don't know. I mean it could stand for anything at anytime to anybody, so how can anybody say he or she knows what the A stands for? In the world of pure research they reach generalisations and more questions, not answers that are written in stone. So really, nobody knows anything at anytime. To say we know what the A stands for, is an affront to the knowledge of not knowing which is the current state of knowledge that's known.

Unless you mean asswhole that is, then you're spot on, without question.

Last edited:
Not really. I didn't read anywhere what the A stands for, so really, you're just jumping to conclusions. Unless we actually know what the A stands for, it's all conjecture and speculation, because unless we have the facts, then we really don't know what we don't know. I mean it could stand for anything at anytime to anybody, so how can anybody say he or she knows what the A stands for? In the world of pure research they reach generalisations and more questions, not answers that are written in stone. So really, nobody knows anything at anytime. To say we know what the A stands for, is an affront to the knowledge of not knowing which is the current state of knowledge that's known.

Unless you mean asswhole that is, then you're spot on, without question.

Awesome post. Made my morning, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom