Motorcycle thief goes down big time | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle thief goes down big time

Twenty years old, paralyzed and charged. Why am I smiling?

Part of me thinks I'm not really sure "justice" is served by a young thief spending the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Pretty harsh.

But the other part thinks that by 20 years of age one should know better. Sometimes you really are the author of your own misfortune.

I'm actually stunned at what to say ... normally one could say do the crime, pay the time if your caught ... in this case the time is forever (in the wheelchair). wow, just wow...

Totally not fair for the kid to be paralysed for life over a few minutes of bad decision making. The bike he tried stealing was certainly not worth nearly as much to the owner or the market or the scarp yard. Life's not fair, I get that, but it just plain blows sometimes and this is one of them.

It's a shame the turd did not die. Now we have to pay for this useless tit's healthcare until he decides to wheel himself off a bridge.

Part of me thinks I'm not really sure "justice" is served by a young thief spending the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Pretty harsh.

But the other part thinks that by 20 years of age one should know better. Sometimes you really are the author of your own misfortune.

Ditto. Karma is the knee jerk reaction but the reality is the burden on his family and society.

People know right from wrong on most common moral issues at a very early age. Understanding the long term effects comes much later. However it could be debated that nanny state attitudes delays that understanding.

Average person spends 25yrs of their life sleeping so it's actually not THAT bad. On paper, anyway.

Harsh lesson. I would not wish this on anybody even if it was my motorcycling that was getting thieved.

Well first off GWS Rider.

There are a lot of assumptions going on. The thread title is "motorcycle thief" In the news report there is no mention the HE stole the bike. Merely that he has been charged with possession of stolen property, (now one can "assume' that is the bike, but it doesn't say what property was stolen). Even if the bike was stolen doesn't mean he stole it. Could be he had it out for a "test ride" as someone was trying to sell a stolen bike. Could also be that a friend of his stole the bike and told him it was theirs.

Regardless of how he came to be on the bike it is way over the top to wish he was killed or even severly injured.

There are a lot of assumptions going on.

Regardless of how he came to be on the bike it is way over the top to wish he was killed or even severly injured.

Assuming he's actually paralysed, it's over the top to taunt with GWS.

LOL is all I got. Thieves rank somewhere near pederasts in society as far as I'm concerned. He's lucky to be alive if only so he can apologize to the owner.

There are a lot of assumptions going on. The thread title is "motorcycle thief" In the news report there is no mention the HE stole the bike. Merely that he has been charged with possession of stolen property, (now one can "assume' that is the bike, but it doesn't say what property was stolen). Even if the bike was stolen doesn't mean he stole it. Could be he had it out for a "test ride" as someone was trying to sell a stolen bike. Could also be that a friend of his stole the bike and told him it was theirs.

Mississauga News said:
MISSISSAUGA — A Brampton man who crashed a motorcycle in Malton Sunday has been left paralyzed and facing criminal charges after Peel Regional Police learned the bike was stolen.

Its pretty clear

I guess he'll be getting those 2 wheels he always wanted...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Its pretty clear

The fact the bike was stolen was not included in the orginal news report posted here. So no it wasn't clear whn I posted. Regardless, it is NOT clear he stole the bike. Ohterwise they would have charged him with theft over $5000 or under $5000, (depending on the value of the bike). The fact that they have charged him only with possession of stolen property indicates they can't prove he stole the bike. as I said he may not have known it was stolen.

Back
Top Bottom