Tyga Performance (shipped from Thailand) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tyga Performance (shipped from Thailand)

CAR

Ordered a few CNC parts from www.tyga-perfomance.com. shipping was not bad at $40, and from what I understand there is no duty on motorcycle parts into Canada. The only post I could find about this company was about someone who ordered a windsceeen and Canada Post then wanted $150. just wondering if anyone else has ordered from this website and whether there will be any surpise charges on delivery.

thanks

I ordered an exhaust system from them in around 2010.

I don't recall any crazy shipping charges. I do remember there was a minor issue with the exhaust can (logo was placed too far down), and they sent me a brand new one free of charge. They were very quick at handling it too.

edit: I think they were shipping from the UK at that time though

Last edited:
I ordered an exhaust system from them in around 2010.

I don't recall any crazy shipping charges. I do remember there was a minor issue with the exhaust can (logo was placed too far down), and they sent me a brand new one free of charge. They were very quick at handling it too.

edit: I think they were shipping from the UK at that time though

thanks for the info.

oh i made that other thread. i filled out some forms and got a check for my asking amount a couple months later.

Let me know how it goes. Debating ordering some carbon parts from them.

Ok will do, just got a notice today saying the order has been processed and now in the hands of Thailand Post. Despite what it says on the website SAL does have a tracking number.

Thanks Bruce.. Glad to hear you got your money back.

If an item is being delivered by Canada Post and customs and/or duty charges apply, don't shoot the messenger. Canada Post has nothing to with the charges; they are merely collecting on behalf of the CBSA. Thousands of parcels come through CP every day. It isn't possible to inspect and place charges on each one. Sometimes we get lucky, sometimes we don't.

When a package with charges is delivered, it may be appealed. Simply tell the letter carrier you wish to appeal and the package will be sent back to the CSBA to be reevaluated. They may, or may not, reduce the charges. Of course this process takes another week or two, so most folks simply say screw it, and pay up. I'm familiar with this stuff because I deal with it every day.

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom