New rider in mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider in mississauga

I'm in Mississauga too. Is Zero Cool a Hackers reference?

Ride up to Belfountain....get to know the riders ....loads up here all the time.

So that's where all the cool cats hang out.... ;)

Admittedly I just ride straight through, I have the social skills of a penguin. Likewise if I have to explain what a "KAY-TEEEEE-EMMM" is one more time......

OP just join up on some group rides.

Hey guys, I'm a new rider in Mississauga and was wondering if there's any regular meets going on or if anyone's down to ride from time to time

Hey Dear, i too and from Mississauga (Peel Region). But i am new in riding and currently leaning to ride from a MTO approved institute call MTOHP which is located at my area. just wait and stay in contact i will be back to you after getting my license card.

Hey buddy, I'm in Mississauga as well. I ride by myself at the moment.. So feel free to hit me up and we can go together. It'll be good to learn how to ride together at a beginner pace.

It'll be good to learn how to ride together at a beginner pace.

just a bit of caution ...two beginners can be worse....learning bad habits from each other.

Try an corral an experienced rider to go on some jaunts.
I'd stay out of group rides.

These are good routes for beginning riders.

http://www.wingnutty.ca

I'm usually game for short jaunts in a good cause ( longer too but that's a different thing ) so feel free to PM me if you want a tag along.

Usually best to let the experienced rider be clean up so they can critique things they consider an issue

Back
Top Bottom