Photos at Polson Pier parking lot? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Photos at Polson Pier parking lot?

conundrum

Did a quick search and didn't find anything, so figured I'd post. I've seen a lot of nice Toronto skyline photos taken from the Polson Pier parking lot, and was wondering if we are 'allowed' to take our bikes in their to take a few pictures. I know the actual policy seems to be 'by permit only', but then lots walk in there and shoot, so I was wondering how likely it would be to be turned away at the gate, or if the gate is even staffed most weekday evenings.

Mods feel free to move this if I posted in the wrong spot.

Worst hung really that could happen is they say leave.

Try. Be polite if someone does say no.

If you're a pro photog doing a shoot for money, (like many wedding shots down there), then you'd likely be asked to produce a permit. But if it's your own bike and just doing 'touristy' stuff, shouldn't be an issue.

^ yup

If ur not getting $ then you're golden. Unless it's private property. The city lists places that need a permit if you search their parks/wedding permits sections. Even those places as long as its for personal use you probably don't need a permit but security might say otherwise. Bring a copy of the city policy if ur concerned.

Just be careful with parking on the street or the sidewalk there. That place is a magnet for parking attendants.

Back
Top Bottom