Lorry wipes out Ducati Monster | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lorry wipes out Ducati Monster

Rider happened to be in the perfect blind spot. Poor guy, watching someone smoosh your bike :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love the crazy old lady! I thought she was winding up to slap the truck driver when she came over with her babyless stroller.

WOWOW. that's insane, i wonder what the truck driver was looking at to entirely miss this rider and his bike.

An eye test might be in order... I saw the lady run toward the rider leaving the stroller behind and I was like w t actual f?!??

I saw the lady run toward the rider leaving the stroller behind and I was like w t actual f?!??

+1!

I love how calm the rider is afterward. "There is no doubt it happened, and who is at fault, but I'm not hurt so let's get this cleaned up."

Being calm was a good thing for the rider, since it was all recorded. knowing this it was best to keep his cool as he sends the bill to the trucking company.

we he saw the truck coming so slowly couldn't he just move over, it looks to me like he sat and watched it coming at him.

we he saw the truck coming so slowly couldn't he just move over, it looks to me like he sat and watched it coming at him.

The truck is making a (very) wide turn but is coming back into the lane on the right-hand side of the screen - it doesn't get the rider out of danger

And then he decides to reverse and pull the bike with him....

Back
Top Bottom