Your favorite things while riding | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Your favorite things while riding

The first time you do amazing cornering without even thinking about it. Thinking back and being like, THAT WAS AWESOME.

Realizing you're killing your chicken strips faster than expected.

The ladies gazing at you with a smile

The random guy with an interesting story about when he had a motorcycle (unfortunately, only happens like 5% of the time)

The moment when you pass all of the traffic in the HOV lane to make record time at work.

The feeling of freshness when i come down from a hot ride and get close to home with colder lake air.

Sense of satisfaction when what you bought at store X fits in the cargo net

The sense of satisfaction when wifey calls you to pick something up and you're like "hun, i'd love to but i'm on the bike"

- changing body position to get cool air in a different spot (mesh gear usually works better lol)

- saw a family with a couple toddlers today waving frantically at me...remembered road trips getting truckers to honk

- taking a familiar corner at 85% with one hand

Climbing on the bike after filling up the gas tank in the summer. The tank is nice and cool for a while.
Forgetting that you're actually riding a bike while on some nice country roads.

pulling over on some newly discovered back road and jut enjoying the view and the peacefulness of an early weekend morning

Yup.....and moonrise at midnight complete with fireflies on a back road after a long day ....I just stopped and looked and listened

....rode that moon all the way home with a big grin... :D

Yup.....and moonrise at midnight complete with fireflies on a back road after a long day ....I just stopped and looked and listened

....rode that moon all the way home with a big grin... :D

I like to crochet sweaters while I ride.

Kid today making his mother stop beside me so that he can roll down the window to give me a thumbs up, and tell me "cool bike". ?

Nothing like a fresh tank of gas to cool your nuts on a hot day.

I love the view. Seeing the sky line without a windshield pilar from the sides or top.

I paced a duck flying above the Niagara river yesterday at 75 km/hr right along side me.

Seeing a blue heron fly above me.

Or watching an airplane take off along your path and feel like you can rub its belly.

I love the sound of the engine, the exhaust. Running through the Welland Canal tunnel and ripping through the gears.

Reaching back with my left hand and giving my SO a little rub or squeeze on her thigh.

Smelling the air, flowering orchards, or fields, etc.

Taking the bike up to unreasonable speed and then bring it back down to something legal and feeling like its a walk in the park.

Taking my SO through the grass of a park to find a private place to sit and have a snack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night rides, pitch black, no other traffic, super still air and it feels like you're gliding along.

Pulling over to a picnic table in Hungry Mother State Park and grabbing the other half of Subway leftover from the night before.
Sitting and enjoying the fall colours.
And then seeing this

Having all the tiny dogs lose their **** when they hear the angry growl of my exhaust.

Did you get her number? Oh yeah, I forgot, no rear seat. Damn! :)
She doesn't need a rear seat ya know. Cause the motorcycle isn't what she's gonna be riding, if ya know what i meannnnn.

Back
Top Bottom