Your favorite things while riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Your favorite things while riding

photobiker

While riding today I thought of all the little things...

-When you go through a valley and the air is noticeably cooler

- Being all alone on a road and there's no one around but the scenery is awesome...and you let go of the grips and stretch out.

Anyone else?

Thinking "ooh..I wonder what's down this path" then about an hour later thinkin "****....that's steep...and where did all these rocks come from"........then another hour later thinking "I wonder if I can get cell service out here and will CAA come get me?".......I did this a few weeks ago and I have to admit it was actually a lot of fun. Bike had only stalled though....got going again no problem.

-Wheelies, because they are fun.

-2 up wheelies, because friends + others wonder how the hell you got such an awesome chick. Also having an amazing connection with your partner while riding.

-Knee dragging the first time, because it's a great accomplishment the first time around.

-Riding on roads hundred of miles away, getting lost and finding some amazing roads. It is absolute freedom.

Everything about motorcycles is fun. Fixing them, making them better, making them personalized, riding them, improving your riding skills.

-

Riding up a steep incline and when you get to the top thinking "rollercoaster" with the amazing view and steep decline to come.

Coming up a blind hill and wondering...just for a second...if the world all ends at the top

A long canopy of trees...like a tunnel but you can see through both sides.

Maybe I watch too much sci-fi

Keeping the bike upright. Then leaning off to the left and watching the brake rotor slice thru the caliper. Sometimes looking back to see the chain go around and do it's little dance. That gets a bit tricky. Would not attempt on the weekends.

Passing the 2uppers!

Some faves - burning leaves in the fall, salty air taste near any coast and race gas. That stuff smells like a good addiction.

I eat Doritos, smoke colts and watch youtube as long as I have my throttle lock with me.

oh and my timmies coffee (-;

Last edited:
^crazy

Hooked on Audible books lately....makes the time go by really quick

Read email, slug some drink, eat power bars etc.
If the SENA is hooked up - chat on the phone with clients.

That moment when you realize you haven't thought about a single thing other than the ride for the past three hours, and all you want to do is keep going.

Listening to my tunes while riding across the Cherohala Skyway in the early morning, just as the sun comes up and there is a crisp light fog all about.

Exploring new places and stopping to smell the roses (or to cool down my puck sliders 'cause I be draggin' kneezz yo)

Leaving early in the morning, coming back and seeing the traffic backed up on the highway headed north

Leaving early in the morning, coming back and seeing the traffic backed up on the highway headed north
This is always good for a laugh. The best part for me is going to roads I've never been on before and exploring. NY state has been great for that this year for me

That moment when you realize you haven't thought about a single thing other than the ride for the past three hours, and all you want to do is keep going.

Precisely.

Back
Top Bottom