4 bikes in a 6x12 enclosed Uhaul trailer | GTAMotorcycle.com

4 bikes in a 6x12 enclosed Uhaul trailer

lator-illa

As the title states. Anybody have experience fitting 4 bikes in a 6x12 enclosed? If so, how did ya do it?

It looks like the 6x12 is the biggest trailer Uhaul rents.

I don't think thats gonna happen...I put 2 in my 5x8 and they juuuuust fit. Another foot wide and 4 out back won't do two more

Only way is to take the wheels off of at least two of them........Or put them in sideways if they are sport bikes, they should be short enough.

Just rent a big *** U-Haul and get some pitbull floor restraints. Throw a couch in the back for the 2 unlucky folks that don't get to ride up front.

ha. Renting a Uhaul truck/van isn't an option. They're just not feasible especially for farther tracks with the km rate taken into account.

Can't seem to find any 7x14 trailers for rent. :(

And yes, they are all sport bikes. Could putting placing them sideways in a row really work?

And yes, they are all sport bikes. Could putting placing them sideways in a row really work?
Like I said, it can be done in an open top, not sure how you'd get them all tied down or even into an enclosed.
626529380_Fy79y-L.jpg

626529365_bLGmB-L.jpg

ha. Renting a Uhaul truck/van isn't an option. They're just not feasible especially for farther tracks with the km rate taken into account.

Can't seem to find any 7x14 trailers for rent. :(

No.

That's quite the interesting setup.

edit: nvm, no use speculating as I can't see how they fully tied this down.

Last edited:
Is this a 6x12 V-Nose or Flat front ?

flat front

One bike in the front (facing side ways)
Two bikes in the middle (facing the front)
Fourth Bike by the rear door (facing sizeways)

I've fit three bikes into a 6X10 V-Nose trailer with ease, I have e-Tracks on the floor and sides, so it made it easy to strap. All of front tires were in wheel chocks...

Good luck on that.

Id say it wont happen. If you are looking for a trailer to rent that will fit 4 bikes go talk to Bruce i believe at Dyno Tunes. He bought out Hog Haulers trailer rentals in burlington ..
They rent out all sizes of trailers.

Back
Top Bottom