Insurance Insurance Insurance...... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance Insurance Insurance......

Perhaps one of those guys who got busted a couple of years ago in Brampton, who were basically taking peoples money and just printing out their own pink slips. When nabbed people thought it was "legit" that every insurer quoted them say $2000 yet they got "insurance" from these guys for $1000..lol

Perhaps one of those guys who got busted a couple of years ago in Brampton, who were basically taking peoples money and just printing out their own pink slips. When nabbed people thought it was "legit" that every insurer quoted them say $2000 yet they got "insurance" from these guys for $1000..lol

Whoa! Wait, what? Doesn't everyone get their insurance from a guys car trunk in a Timmies parking lot??
And Iceman, bro, it's been DELT with.
Although, I too am interested to know if he just sucked it up, and is paying the $6g's. (which, btw, could buy me 2 more of my current bike)

Funny how OP starts multiple insurance threads looking for help and advice, but won't give up any details when it's "dealt with".
What's the consensus? Paying $6000, fraud, or did you happen to find a magic broker who found you insurance at $2600?

Agreed. I'm going with iffy for now.

Insurance is based on risk. If you're 20 and want to ride an "RR" motorcycle, chances are it high that you're going to be a claim or casualty. I'm 50 with 30+yrs of experience. A few times each summer I take my little NINJA 250 out for a twisty romp with 20 year old '600 RR' riders. My favorite is Elephant Lake Rd ad the 507.

I run a 250 against the RR kids -- I always beat more than 1/2 of them through the course, a couple of times last year I beat them all! On a regular 600 I'd dust all of them.

My point isn't that I'm a better rider, it's 1)my 250R runs at 155KMH which is faster than all but race ready riders can handle throuhg a road course, and 2) at 20 with an M2 you probably don't have enough experience to handle an RR bike anywhere close to it's design parameters. Why not master a 250 at $540 per year for insurance (TD for my 21 year old M2 son)?

Is posing really worth a few thousand a year?

Insurance is based on risk. If you're 20 and want to ride an "RR" motorcycle, chances are it high that you're going to be a claim or casualty. I'm 50 with 30+yrs of experience. A few times each summer I take my little NINJA 250 out for a twisty romp with 20 year old '600 RR' riders. My favorite is Elephant Lake Rd ad the 507.

I run a 250 against the RR kids -- I always beat more than 1/2 of them through the course, a couple of times last year I beat them all! On a regular 600 I'd dust all of them.

My point isn't that I'm a better rider, it's 1)my 250R runs at 155KMH which is faster than all but race ready riders can handle throuhg a road course, and 2) at 20 with an M2 you probably don't have enough experience to handle an RR bike anywhere close to it's design parameters. Why not master a 250 at $540 per year for insurance (TD for my 21 year old M2 son)?

Is posing really worth a few thousand a year?

It's not a course. It's a public road.

Back
Top Bottom