Forks crack down | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Forks crack down

I'm beating my head against a wall here again but why the f@ck do you waste your time at that crappy road?!!?! it sucks, it's crowded, it's full of dpuches. The only explanation to ride there is you don't like riding can't ride or you need a short ride to make sure you run back home at the time your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/hag demands you be back.
Why do you care where I ride?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

It's a shame. Then when a group of them posts here and people reply to the videos of their horrible riding we get called bullies and infractions or bans. Good times. Let riders ride and make a mess out of what few decent roads we have.
Maybe everyone should quit riding motorcycles except you.... Cheap insurance, no one else to worry about on your roads...

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Where is that road, is it any good?

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk
It's okay.
Slightly scenic and slightly bendy. Gravel on the road sometimes. And sometimes there's also some heat on the side of the road. Ride with caution for sure for the gravel and cops.

It's okay.
Slightly scenic and slightly bendy. Gravel on the road sometimes. And sometimes there's also some heat on the side of the road. Ride with caution for sure for the gravel and cops.

Agree with you. Saw Po Po on Airport Road, I was going South from Stayner. He was just before River Road, parked
Lots of Po Po on Highway 10. Both North and South.

River road had all sorts of gravel.

Local Farmer waved at me on River road going through Terra Nova. At least I think it was, might have been the finger. Lol.

River road had all sorts of gravel.

Local Farmer waved at me on River road going through Terra Nova. At least I think it was, might have been the finger. Lol.

I rode River Road from Terra Nova to Hornings Mills yesterday afternoon and it seemed pretty clear of gravel. On the plus side there is brand new asphalt on the section west of Prince of Wales. Also, they were paving the intersection of Airport Road and 5SR yesterday so that gravel mess is gone as well.

Airport Road, 89 and 10 are major routes, and are patrolled accordingly. Keep your eyes peeled.

Rider here told me the OPP head bought the house on Forks of the Credit road and is on a rant ....caveat emptor. He should know tho - he's local.

Rider here told me the OPP head bought the house on Forks of the Credit road and is on a rant ....caveat emptor. He should know tho - he's local.

To me there is something seriously wrong when the OPP Head uses his forces and power to satisfy his ego.
I will bet he was planning how to have his satisfaction and destroy anybody who dares to challenge him.

Twice now or more I've seen the black OPP stealth car cruising the area. ( including today)

The locals do have legit beefs about loud bikes and cars - you cannot even have a conversation on the weekend :rolleyes:

3 hours from Toronto might get you to the PA border if you are lucky, and that's 3 hours of misery (QEW, border crossing, I190, 4-lane part of 219). Great for an extended-weekend ride.
You can always take 16 south and be in a nice road 15 min away from when you cross the border, but yea, it is misery to get to the boarder, even more misery coming back

River Road is 12 min from bottom to top, long way to get to it from TO, but after all we are riders and we are supposed to like to ride anyways, I might go check it out when i have a couple of hours.

Last edited:
I was driving through today trying to make a racket... So many idiot car drivers everywhere.... Had a guy indicate to turn three times and then he started to turn and then swerves back into the road...

Back
Top Bottom