Moron....on the QEW off ramp to the 403 eastbound | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moron....on the QEW off ramp to the 403 eastbound

GateKeeper

You sir are a total moron and have no regard for other persons on the road, you think you are God's gift to motorcycle riders, well you are not, you are disgrace to all other riders...

Lane splitting at 120 kmh on a bend/curve on the QEW, exiting to the 403, squeezing between me and another vehicle, had either one of us not paid attention, or ever so slightly moved closer to each other, you the moron would have been a new layer of asphalt on the on ramp....

And then to pin it and hit the speeds you did, was just as stupid and dangerous

It's too bad the cops were not on that stretch of road as they usually are, and nailed your azz to the wall.....

And your lucky you were 2 cars in front of me when you took the Mavis exit and headed southbound, cutting in front of the transport truck the way you did, cause if I was closer to you, you the moron would not be riding today, as the cops would be at your door......I just missed getting your plate....

I am no prude and enjoy spirited riding but what you did and how you did it.....is a disgrace to all fellow motorcycle riders....

Blue and white sport bike, possibly a Suzuki, you had boots on leather pants it seemed but bare arms, as you either had no jacket and or only a vest, at your speed and stupidity had you gone down, you certainly would have had very little skin left on your arms....

Give your head a shake.......do your moron driving maybe when there is way less traffic and you don't need to filter between vehicles to be first.....perhaps the TRACK, which is a much better place to do what you were doing....

And I bet I could find you at Timmies in that area as that is probably where you were coming from as you got on the QEW and then off to the 403

And we wonder why the cagers hate us so much.......

Waiting for said moron to respond with anticipation......also....looking forward to another GoPro footage of cool guy showing off his mad skillz on QEW.....

would be be awesome if he posted it and then complained "damn car drivers blocking me"

We saw a lane splitter heading to TMP on Friday and I'm sure it was the 403 we were on too. Idiots!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

He'll be dead soon enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but then there will be so many shocked friends in Fallen Riders section ranting and railing against the cager that killed him and wondering when Ontario driving license testers and police will finally get tough on the "less than sufficiently mad skillz" drivers out there on the road.

We saw a lane splitter heading to TMP on Friday and I'm sure it was the 403 we were on too. Idiots!

I saw several last night, one big pack of them of 15 or so around 10:00pm on 401 eastbound near McCowan. Idiots all cutting and weaving and lanesplitting through cars in fairly heavy but well-moving traffic. I would not have shed a tear if one or more of them went down.

I saw several last night, one big pack of them of 15 or so around 10:00pm on 401 eastbound near McCowan. Idiots all cutting and weaving and lanesplitting through cars in fairly heavy but well-moving traffic. I would not have shed a tear if one or more of them went down.
Yup most of those squids aren't wearing gear and are just plain stupid...and I'd say bring it to the track...but idiots don't belong there either!! Just yesterday a guy cut off another bikes line and took him out...NOT COOL even at the track! We all have a life and jobs Monday morning.

Yeah, but then there will be so many shocked friends in Fallen Riders section ranting and railing against the cager that killed him and wondering when Ontario driving license testers and police will finally get tough on the "less than sufficiently mad skillz" drivers out there on the road.

Not less than ten minutes after I posted this, another posted the following in the fallen riders section:

I just hate when police / news reporters blame the biker before any investigation is complete - "speed of the motorcycle was a factor".

This is the back of that car. Crash happened in a 50 zone. Tell me speed wasn't a factor.

N-Fatal_Motorcylce-2___Content.jpg

Yes, car was making a left turn but that crash would not have happened but for the grossly unexpected speed the rider was doing in a 50 kmph zone. A rider's worst enemy on the road is too often not so much the cars but the rider him or herself.

Not less than ten minutes after I posted this, another posted the following in the fallen riders section:

This is the back of that car. Crash happened in a 50 zone. Tell me speed wasn't a factor.

N-Fatal_Motorcylce-2___Content.jpg

Speed was not a factor. Force was 'the' factor.

3221584-9952177768-pictu.jpg

I'd comment but then I'd be called a bully for not letting riders ride and probably get banned again. :rolleyes:

On a ramp is craziness and it's a shame there was no cop. That's a very usual spot for them.

I'd comment but then I'd be called a bully for not letting riders ride and probably get banned again. :rolleyes:

On a ramp is craziness and it's a shame there was no cop. That's a very usual spot for them.

I am all for letting riders ride, but the moron yesterday, should not have a license, squeezing between 2 of us the way he did, was complete stupidity....I watched him for a good few seconds lane changing in the curve and when he saw he was not going to be able to go left or right to get around us, he bolted between the 2 of us.....he knew he was in the wrong, I laid on the horn, and I sped up to catch the plate, but as I said he pinned it and was gone once again weaving in and out of lanes......almost caught him at the exit he took, he got caught up in traffic and a red light, but that still did not stop him from once again cutting in front of the transport truck and speeding so as not to get crushed by him.....at this point I made a left and went home....

Even worse, is all I heard from my wife for the next 10 minutes driving home, was,
I certainly hope you don't ride like that
.....otherwise you will find flat tires in the morning.....

go figure because of a moron I get the 3rd degree

go figure because of a moron I get the 3rd degree

Same in my area as a whole. Morons are why the Caledon opp don't really like bikes. My ex was anti bike for the same reason. It's always the few asshats that ruin it for everyone. I made rhe same comments in the motoronto thread and was banned for not letting riders ride. I guess we should condone this behavior :dontknow:

Sorry about that. It was hot as hell to wear ALL the gear. It was a friend's bike and apparently he was having an issue with it and wanted me to test ride it. Left my jacket at his place.

Last edited:
Speed was not a factor. Force was 'the' factor.

3221584-9952177768-pictu.jpg

LOL!!!

But seriously... When I ride and coming up to an intersection I make sure the driver making their turn sees me.... High beam flash and two three lil beeps on the horn... oh yes and I slow it down!! No need to become a statistic!!

I still remember years ago while driving in residential/light commercial I had a bike come up the shoulder, cut in front of me, then essentially brake-check me since there was a corner coming up. He proceeded to take the corner at maybe 20-30km/h (with me, at one point, probably 1-2 inches off his rear tire), then proceeded to flip me off at the next straight, and take off at a speed of over 100km/h in a 50.

This was a few years ago, so he might have already won the Darwin award by now....who knows.

Back
Top Bottom