As you sign the Kanye West removal petition... | GTAMotorcycle.com

As you sign the Kanye West removal petition...

ashkan

Banned
Here is a little inspiration lol

[video=youtube;nwN6dPNXklg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg[/video]

Awesome. We truly lost a one of a kind singer in Freddie. Kanye cant wipe Freddies sweat of his ***.

I would rather see anyone than that mouthy talentless moron. Oh and no Biebs either lol :lmao:

d00d Yeezy's lyrics are so good, just check these out

"Chasin’ love, lots of bittersweet hours lost/ Eatin’ Asian pussy, all I need was sweet and sour sauce"

"My apologies, are you into astrology/Cause I’m tryin’ to make it to Uranus"

"I keep it 300, like Romans/300 *******, where’s the Trojans?"

Spoken like someone who is a lyrical genius. A real modern day philosopher. We are witnessing history in the making!!!

Oh and don't forget his twitter rant

"I usually never tweet questions but I struggle with this so here goes... Is the word ***** acceptable? To be more specific, is it acceptable for a man to call a woman a ***** even if it's endearing? Even typing it in question form it's still feels harsh? Has hip hop conditioned us to accept this word? Do we love this word as much as we love the word ***** in an endearing way? correction, Here's the age old question, would we refer to our mothers as *******? Would' we call our fathers niggers or better yet ******? If ***** is such a positive word, why do we feel so uncomfortable for white people to say it, even with a hall pass? Is it ok to use ***** as long as we put BAD in front of it? Like you a BAD *****. Perhaps the words ***** and ***** are now neither positive or negative. They are just potent and it depends on how the are used and by whom? #FREETHOUGHT."

Now if I didn't tell you this was Kanye, you'd think it was a quote from Aristotle, am i right?!

Last edited:
Definitely an embarrassment to Canada if K. West does the headlining show at the closing ceremonies...Buble would be my choice...pure talent there with a great voice & not some ghetto rapper with an ego...RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry!

imbecile with an over inflated ego and lyrics that a 5 year old will find simple and moronic! Yet somehow these fools make so much money and have such a huge fan base! Not sure who is the bigger idiot, them or the increasingly simpleminded society that somehow finds these songs stimulating!

He is a legend...in his own mind.
I did however like the line: "Mayonnaise coloured Benz, call it Miracle Whip".

[h=1]Top 10 Reasons Kanye West is Hated[/h][video=youtube;OkuydaR6Pes]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkuydaR6Pes[/video]

Like him or not it does not change the facts….

We have Canadian artists that have out sold him worldwide (they are bigger International names, just no sideshow). Many of his lyrics are not appropriate for an all age’s event (no way I would take my kids to this show now). He is known just as much for his sideshow as he is for his music. Less than a week left and they have not sold out (last I looked)!

If you support our fellow Canadians you should sign. We could have had a mix of internationally known Canadian performers (more record sales than KW) with some of our up and comers that are big names here giving them an International stage to expand their reach helping out our fellow Canadians.

Please sign, send a message. It will not change this event but it will be thought about next time. The more signatures the bigger the embarrassment for the organizers. If he implodes you can say, hey I signed it is not my fault…. It also sends a message to our fellow Canadian’s in the music industry that we Canadians support them, even if the event organizers do not.

Not so fast.
All the really good Canadian music talent was probably already booked for that date, so Kayne the has been was selected from one reason.
He was available.

I dont even know why we are comparing Canadian talents to him. He has NO talent compare to Canadian/American or really any artist. Listen to ANY of his songs, the lyrics are more empty than politicnas promises. No content, no complexity, no creativity. Just a bunch of stupid words in a chain put on top of beasts that either someone else made or he stole. Like his Stronger that he tok from Daft Punk! Even if he paid for royalties, he is still lacking the talent to make his own. He takes something that is ALREADY popular and throws some idiotic lyrics on it and pretends to be an artist lol Then he calls himself the most impacftul artist, the Andy Warhol and Shakespeare of his time! WTF. The dude running the convenience store by my house is more well read and aware of world happenings than this idiot!

Back
Top Bottom