BMW S1000R - his and hers | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW S1000R - his and hers

I just picked one up a month ago and I love it, it was love at first ride.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

While personally I'm opting for the rr if I could get more than one I'd have one of these for a daily ride for sure. Most comfortable bike I've ever sat on and it's super sharp looking.

2015 f800r

ca39987e9852cdee01b9b0d7e2986b23.jpg

I'm interested in getting the s1000r... looks like one hell of a bike. Good luck finding one used for sale, anyone who buys one doesn't want to sell it! There is a new white one on kijiji I'v been eyeing but I dunno. I will likely wait till next season... but I keep checking for a used one to pop up. I really love the white/red/blue styling on that the double R comes in... looks so very good. To bad you couldn't swap fairings from the RR to the R.

I think the power the R is more then enough, but the RR looks like an amazing bike in the right hands.

While personally I'm opting for the rr if I could get more than one I'd have one of these for a daily ride for sure. Most comfortable bike I've ever sat on and it's super sharp looking.

2015 f800r

I had a close cousin of this bike - F800ST - for two weeks as a rental in Europe. Good bike for sport-touring in the Alps!

I had a close cousin of this bike - F800ST - for two weeks as a rental in Europe. Good bike for sport-touring in the Alps!
I think they're awesome to look at and super comfy. The price is great too. Might be on the future test ride list for sure.

Back
Top Bottom